Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Thinking Not Working Properly

Oishii

Went into permanent Bleedout with 450 Energy, bleedout timer started stuck on 00:00, I couldn't do anything except walking, sprinting and sliding, enemies ignored me.

As I died I had a Bleed proc on me which brought me down to 0 health and "killed" me, I was in a solo game, forced to Alt-F4.

http://i.imgur.com/rDiXX18.jpg

Quick Thinking is also broken and does not prevent death under normal circumstances regardless of energy left.

Had all these situations occur as well. However  was able to crawl over to a laser and die by it as I was in a void defense with someone else. Quick Thinking however DOES NOT WORK AT ALL. It will not proc, EVER. You just die as if you do not have it equipped. Energy isnt taken or anything. =(

I have based all my really nice build's on quick thinking and have been decimated since u 14.

Have tried to use quick thinking a lot of times since u 14 all ending with my death, and no impact to my energy at all. It seemed like the mod is not working at all! 

Plz fix this bug soon?!

I reported this a few days ago in the U14 bug mega thread. I hope it is fixed soon, not having this has sent a few of my frames to the grave early. We play differently if we know the safety net is there and if it is yanked out from under you without you knowing makes for some fun missions.

Since update 14 I played a few T4 and normal survival missions as well as some other T4 missions. Normally quick thinking is saving my a**, but now I'm just dieing still having all my energie. It seems like the mod quick thinking is not working anymore.

Does anyone have the same problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it? Maybe it's my fault?!

Well quick thinking is based on damage principle, if the damage you are going to eventually sustain is too high for quick thinking, then we can say its gonna end up refunding the energy and not work, try it in conclave, if the damage you take from slide damage is far too high for quick thinking, and you don't have enough energy to use it, then it will fail. I don't really use QT since its a special mod that doesn't really have a way to be calculated, stick with vigor, redirection and vitality my friend, QT is for the people who are likely to afk in a mission, or for people who forma a lot.

As like the topic title, the mod, quick thinking, doesn't works.

My friend told me that he even used all of the revive chance for testing it.

So he is sure that quick thinking doesn't works well, when he die when the energy is full, and his HP didn't lock at 2.

Edited by DkPoXeR

Really hoping we'll get a fix for this ASAP, I was expecting it 2 hotfixes ago, but they're still focused on kubrows it seems...

Edit: Looks like this is fixed just now, might wanna edit the title.

Edited by CapricaSix