Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shut The Kubrow Up?

iceasfire

How do you people get annoyed this easily you must have a hard time living if every noise annoys you 

Because many people are annoyed by repetitive noise that can't be quieted. This is a video game. It shouldn't have random annoying sounds like this that can't be muted. Indicative of bad QA.

And where do you suggest we stand? The ship isn't that big and the Arsenal station is right there.

you can't hear them when you go up the ramp. if you have that big of a problem with them at the arsenal then put them in the cryostasis

How do you people stand ambient background noise 

Unless it's actually good, ambiance can be repetitive too, especially if you're more perceptive and notice the patterns and looping more easily.

I don't have a Kubrow, by the way, I'm just offering perspective.

I would like him to shush as well on the ship.

He makes entirely too much noise when all i want to do is customize and mod my gear. Its too distracting and annoying.

Its one thing if he is doing it for attention, then gets attention, and then stops. But each time i look over at him he is asleep, and i have never heard an animal snore in that way before.

At least the Radio Transmissions are currently varied and interesting, I'd like Maximus to chill the heck out while he is on board the liset.

So I'm not supposed to go into or use half of the ship because of bad QA, brilliant. Does DE even game? 

Yes, that's exactly what we are saying. The ship is there ONLY for immersion. The noises are immersion. You hate immersion, so stay out of that part of the ship.