Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Great Hotfix

darthdart

Did you seriously start a new thread after the other one got locked?

BTW, on the other thread your friend was playing on Eris (Interception), on this thread he was playing on E Prime? (Exterminate).

this is funny. +1 rep. as i said...dont feed he OP. he is trying to get sympathy for his friends wrong doings.

He nor his friend did nothing wrong.

People are legitimately being banned just for doing E Prime.

so according to the OP he was doing E Prime on EARTH...but on another forum post his friend was on Eris? You dont see the pattern here at all?

exploit? What happened now?

The only exploits that I know about are infinite kubrow spawns due to host migration which was dealt with in the last hotfix and did not get anyone banned as far and I know

and people being able to run the potato alert on E prime multiple times due to progress not saving which triggered an auto ban which should get removed as soon as support can deal with it.

The anti-cheat system has been accidentally banning people. It happened to a guy in my clan and he got it reset within an hour. Not to mention what was said about him having two different stories, and what looks to me like a sockpuppet jumping in to defend.

I did say that before, people is getting banned for no apparent reason but that doesn´t mean that he should keep creating threads about this, it´s unnecessary and makes him look bad. OP´s friend, as many already said, should submit a support ticket to get it solved.

Edited by Nachino

I did say that before, people is getting banned for no apparent reason but that doesn´t mean that he should keep creating threads about this, it´s unnecessary and makes him look bad. If his friend didn´t do anything wrong he should submit a support ticket and the devs should solve the problem, no need to make more of these threads on the forums.

He knows that none of you can do anything, he's just trying to spread the word.

@GreyEnneract
Then maybe you can explain why in one thread from OP he talks about Eris, and here he's saying E. Prime?

Somethings not adding up here.
And its the OPs story about this "friend' of his.
Which I doubt is innocent.

There isn't an issue here that needs to be discussed.
OP is just trying to spread hysteria and thats it.

EDIT:
This is frrom his original thread, proving that he has his story mixed up.

Friend got banned for literally no reason just now and I'm not signing in at all until this travesty is fixed.

He just did a mission, was Interception on Eris. Said he completed it, game bugged out and he had to relog. Logged back in and he was banned.

Beware guys. And no I'm not jokin around.
Edited by Tsukinoki

You're assuming such.

This issue is bigger than the OP, yet people want to attack him and not focus on the real issue.

im not assuming anything at all. if his friend really did nothing wrong, he would have sent a ticket to support about it. not post on the forums. if he hadnt played for a long time and his friend comes back to a banned account, and he didnt know what to do...id expect him to come here asking for help if he doesnt remember what to do. if he was truly a friend, he wouldnt be posting the issue in the general discussion forum, but instead on the bug report forum and if it truely is a bug then they will fix the issue. 

You're assuming such.

This issue is bigger than the OP, yet people want to attack him and not focus on the real issue.

There is a serious problem and it needs to be looked at but OP is spreading hysteria, no need on doing that (Even if it´s not intended he is doing so).

Just some more proof that this issue is real.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264597-e-prime-account-ban/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264795-random-ban-after-update-1401/#entry3088705

My point is that there´s no need to keep making more of this threads (By the same person at least), the best way to make devs aware of is to submit support tickets and/or PMs.

From what we know it´s most probably related to the E Prime node in Earth, while the 24h Catalyst alert was running. At least that´s what i´ve gathered from most threads.

Edited by Nachino

I don't give two solitary hells if you people think I'm a liar or a scumbag or the nonsense about the guy lying.

I'm calling them out. You can ignore the thread completely. I'm not after you, I'm after an explanation as to why these people are still banned.

If they got banned for an exploit, tell us.

If they got banned for no reason, tell us.

If they got banned for something/ANYTHING, tell us.

He's done a support ticket. He did another one to be more precise. One of the tickets was simply moved.

And that nonsense about me thinking he is important because he pays was not my intention, my intention was, he is losing his boosters because he is banned. He is loosing his will to play because he can't even enjoy what he paid money for because he is banned.

Those of you who can't bother reading, he doesn't take part in the chat, he didn't take part in them before the update.

We all stayed up the entire day playing WF waiting for the update to drop.

I'm sick of all these people blindly defending and giving throwaway excuses.

And to that person who said I'm still spreading hysteria, I've made two theads. Two.

The first was WARNING OTHER PLAYERS, and it was locked because I wasn't believed/trusted and warning people is apparently hysteria.

TL:DR - This needs to be fixed.

@GreyEnneract
Then maybe you can explain why in one thread from OP he talks about Eris, and here he's saying E. Prime?

Somethings not adding up here.
And its the OPs story about this "friend' of his.
Which I doubt is innocent.

There isn't an issue here that needs to be discussed.
OP is just trying to spread hysteria and thats it.

EDIT:
This is frrom his original thread, proving that he has his story mixed up.

He was helping a friend on E Prime before we did the Eris mission, interception on Viver because the extractors bugged out for the update. We played all day before the update waiting for it to hit. We all strapped in and cleared Eris and left Interception because before the update, you could use Extractors without doing Interception. The update hit and held extractors hostage until we cleared said planet COMPLETELY. So me and him did Interception on Eris. Viver. We did it once, he didn't clear the quest. We did it again, he didn't clear the quest. We did it a third time and my computer died. I left. His info didn't go through and he had to relog, and he was banned. That is from him. He was using Oberon and I was using Saryn.

Banned til Jan 2035.

Devs check the logs. If I'm somehow wrong, you can talk S#&$ all you want and call me a liar all you want then. And you can call me and him a liar all you want.

I'm done with this thread, at least some people aren't blindly sucking the game and devs $&*^s.

Forgive me for being concerned about people who were banned for no reason, forgive me for wanting to at least be informed as to why people are banned for no reason, were banned for no reason.

I'm BEGGING the devs to check the logs and point things out. THAT IS WHAT I WANT

That is what all of my friends want right now. We wanna know why he was banned.

I can also confirm the bans regarding the E prime alert conflict.  Friend of mine submitted a ticket, hoping for it to get resolved when the support team gets back to work on monday.

I've also had several sessions lately where I was hosting and a party member would be greeted with a mission complete screen after we had loaded up and be back in their ship.  Not sure if this is related, but is it possible that something similar could have happened regarding the alert where server lag+ this glitch caused the anti cheat to see a player get rewarded for a mission multiple times thus thinking they were using an exploit?  Just saying that I've been afraid to even set foot on earth since my fellow players have been getting banned.  It took all I had to resist that gift of the lotus, but I figured it wouldn't be worth getting banned over.  

Hopefully monday brings good news for everyone this situation has effected.  Hopefully it will be rectified.  Just a shame that the hype for u14 got knocked down for the people who wanted it most.  Here's to let any effected to know that I feel for you <3