Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage The True Loki

RedPharaoh0817

Has anyone noticed that mirage is the true trickster in the roster of frames? creating clones that really piss you off, literally makes "jack in a box" environments, blinding enemies. not that i don't like either of the frames its just that how i imagined loki the god of mischief to be.

Loki Creates a Copy of himself away from his own person, which thus confuses the enemies. He can also switch places with the enemies, making them confused on what happened. He can trololol while invis. And he can also steal everyone's guns, making them fight with their weak prods.

I think we know who the true "Loki" is.

Loki takes away your toys and give you prod sticks. Mirage just blinds and roasts.

Hall of Mirrors isn't confusing to the enemies?

Loki Creates a Copy of himself away from his own person, which thus confuses the enemies. He can also switch places with the enemies, making them confused on what happened. He can trololol while invis. And he can also steal everyone's guns, making them fight with their weak prods.

Prods are actually strong if you bother to get hit by them.

Hall of Mirrors is pretty deceiving, Sleight of Hand is ultra trollz, Eclipse is just amazing, and Energy Prism is an explosive Radial Blind.

Again, to all people here, they are both deceivers and tricksters. They both do it in different ways.

hahaha! not saying one is better than the other.

is loki a very good frame? yes i love him to death its just that the mirage is more of an upfront troller while loki is more descrete in trolling. and with a name like loki i kinda imagined him as a kind of "in your face" kinda troll...

not complaining with their skills! just pointing out the title "loki god of mischief"

Mirage is the true Loki?

1st Their names are spelled differently.

2nd They look very different.

3rd Their powers are different.

Loki is a trickster.

Mirage is a prankster.

If I were mirage I'd feel rather insulted that you compared me with a completely different Warframe. And if I was Loki, I'd only chuckle.

:T