Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Happened To This Game?

TheShawn

i havent played this game in a bit, due to business and personal reasons (military), and i come back to it, and it's some crappy fail game that seems to have turned into that crap game EVE Online.... why was all of this stuff changed when the game was fine... you've just lost someone to play this game... unless you change this back to the old way of things, gl email me if anything changes back or you get rid of this EVE Online crap and this weird motion stuff when u move the mouse

Hey now, no need to be hostile.

I know right? he is totally overreacting.

i'd rather be shot in the head while im deployed to the middle east again than to play this game again how it is now...

Uncomfortable UI = horrible death

Yeah, I can see how you'd make that comparison. I'm also extremely insulted considering I've had 2 family members lose their lives while deployed overseas.

My friend came back to game, i told him not to but he did, even after he came through all these bugs, every time he asks me how is this possible to F*** up such simple things, why couldnt new weapons just come into market, why couldnt new frames just show up on bosses, why there are so many keys for every @(*()$ part of content, why the hell am i so weak and youre so powerful, why even mods are locked behind 2 keys, why do i have to count on 1 specific enemy to spawn to just have a chance to progress.

And what im supposed to tell him? roll with it?? free 2 play standards?? i know its all bullS#&$ and anything from that list shouldnt happen yet it did.

Edited by Davoodoo

The game is admittedly very buggy right now; the devs are in the middle of ironing things out. To the OP I would say don't be so quick to dismiss it. Maybe come back in a week or two when things will probably be a lot more stable.

The game is admittedly very buggy right now; the devs are in the middle of ironing things out. To the OP I would say don't be so quick to dismiss it. Maybe come back in a week or two when things will probably be a lot more stable.

^^

This.

Give them time. They just released (a few days ago!) THE biggest update in Warframe History.

Give the guys a break. Seriously.

it was very clear, VERY easy to use, and simple

now it's just extremely unclear, looks like a rip off of another game (EVE Online) which is depressingly sad, and clustered and extremely confusing and will lore A TON of people away

It was also impossibly difficult to understand for new players, had undersized buttons, and was stale and unappealing. 

As for sending a ton of people away, so far the only people who have voiced their intent to quit on the forums are the more toxic players. This UI isn't perfect, but it's a work in progress and easily fixable, and it's certainly not the horrible disaster you claim it is.

and this weird motion stuff when u move the mouse

Fun fact: you can disable this motion entirely in about ten seconds of browsing through the game settings.

But I guess that attempting to work around (or even get remotely used to) the new changes is too much of a hassle, so hey, whatever floats your boat.

if u want a simple game play mario the ui is amazing just press enter and it starts awsome for new players to get hooked on the addicting sonic rip off , hmmm does that sound like something ok this thread XD

if u want a simple game play mario the ui is amazing just press enter and it starts awsome for new players to get hooked on the addicting sonic rip off , hmmm does that sound like something ok this thread XD

Lol wut?

i know exactly what your talking about OP

Eve Online Incarna was a complete disaster.. *shiver*

he isnt saying he doesnt like change - he is just say how aggravating it is to lose functionality for something, at the cost of the detriment to gameplay experience, for the sake of a frivolous graphical overhaul that impedes the players ability to just jump in the game like what happened in Incarna 

he just came back to warframe and is having the same experience that disappointed him before, maybe could have said it better.. but it is what it is