Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Happened To This Game?

TheShawn

i havent played this game in a bit, due to business and personal reasons (military), and i come back to it, and it's some crappy fail game that seems to have turned into that crap game EVE Online.... why was all of this stuff changed when the game was fine... you've just lost someone to play this game... unless you change this back to the old way of things, gl email me if anything changes back or you get rid of this EVE Online crap and this weird motion stuff when u move the mouse

Edited by TheShawn

WTF are you talking about ?

the game atmosphere feels and looks better then ever before

also its a scifi game so whats your prob with spaceships ? in a scifi game................

the new stuff still need work and some fixing but its waaaaaaay better then the previous one.

seriously the feel and atmosphere of the game changed ALLOT befor this it barely had any soul now i actualy starting to feel like a game with a World out there.

when i cam back my jaw dropped.

Edited by Zoliru

i havent played this game in a bit, due to business and personal reasons (military), and i come back to it, and it's some crappy fail game that seems to have turned into that crap game EVE Online.... why was all of this stuff changed when the game was fine... you've just lost someone to play this game... unless you change this back to the old way of things, gl email me if anything changes back or you get rid of this EVE Online crap and this weird motion stuff when u move the mouse

Because the way it looked before, people were comparing it to EVE and saying it was one of the hardest games to learn how to play :P

Real constructive feedback.  I'm sure it will greatly assist DE in their endeavors.

Lol IKR ^

Yea, you can be a smartass and mock OP as long as you want, but if I had a break too and come back to this game right now, I would be in the same WTF state about its UI.

"Floating 'I wanna be Dead Space' windows, camera bobbing and shiny white-on-white texts?! In ma Warframe?!".

Edit: Constructive feedback? Yea, we had a plenty of constructive feedback for in-mission UI. But it seems that UI team is that part of DE which is not very responsive for 'constructive feedback'.

Edited by Khranitel

Yea, you can be a smartass and mock OP as long as you want, but if I had a break too and come back to this game right now, I would be in the same WTF state about its UI.

"Floating 'I wanna be Dead Space' windows, camera bobbing and shiny white-on-white texts?! In ma Warframe?!".

So that automatically makes Warframe a bad crappy Eve clone?

I for one always liked Diegetic UI's, I find to be more immersive then click button,  window pops up style.

I will agree with the white-on white texts. 

Why not red on white. or blue on white. Green on black.

COLOR COMBINATIONS HOOO

you've just lost someone to play this game... unless you change this back to the old way of things

I'm sure they'll happily undo the months of work they've put into this update purely to satisfy your needy sense of importance and entitlement.

first person to message me gets easily over 5000 plat of mods and plat

game is bad now, moving on....

i'd rather be shot in the head while im deployed to the middle east again than to play this game again how it is now...

It's a video. Tell your browser to load the unsafe script.

LOL, that's like telling someone to not use protection when going to the street corner at night. Seriously? No thanks. I'm not going to do that.

Anyways, back on topic, I love how these "OMG I HATE THIS I QUIT" people always give vague feedback (and always fail to elaborate) and they threaten the developers with quitting, as if that'd suddenly make them go "OMG this person is gonna quit, we gotta undo U14 RIGHT AWAY!"

No offense to the OP, but no singular player is THAT important. If you give your feedback in a clear, concise, and well-explained manner, then the developers are more likely to listen to you.

If you say something like.. "I don't like the game now because of ____, ____, and ______" ... that's a lot better than saying "Game sux now, bye!"

Edited by Xylia