Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vectis Prime

S5alad

I doubt we'll be getting any info soon about the next batch of prime stuff; the most recent additions are still pretty....recent. Vectis prime would be cool though, the stock Vectis is already ornate so I'd be interested to see how a prime version would be prettied-up. It's of Tenno origin too so it'd make sense.

-.-

people like you make me sick

Still no.

Saying "<weapon X> Prime" is the same as saying "I think the original is crap, so I'm really hoping the Prime version will be buffed a LOT"

Here's your Glaive Prime then. Start complaining. Even better, Kestrel Prime. Play fetch with the Kubrow. OH GOD NO HE TRIED TO CATCH IT IN ITS MOUTH. AHH THE HUMANITY.

/thread

I'd like to see a primed sniper. Not a lot people have Snipetron Vandal so a Vectis Prime would help fill a gap. Just please DE if you make it keep it a 1 shot weap like the regular one. Maybe give it a faster reload or something.

I'd like to see a primed sniper. Not a lot people have Snipetron Vandal so a Vectis Prime would help fill a gap. Just please DE if you make it keep it a 1 shot weap like the regular one. Maybe give it a faster reload or something.

Seeing as the Vectis is the only Tenno sniper rifle, it's probably the only one that would really be eligible for Prime treatment. We'd probably more likely get a Lanka Vandal or a Vulkar Wraith if those were to receive new versions.