Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Looking At The Neighbours.. Its Not That Bad

SinergyX

So i gues some of you know another 'shooter' that is kinda equal in development time and also had a 'recent big patch'.

I thought to give a try again, any big update is always worth testing right? We have our fair share of bugs, hotfixes and should-work, dont-work and willit-work. After a few hours or so i came to a interesting conclusion..

Yes, you may question some choices of DE on few points, but what they done on that 'other game', is far far beyond what happened here. I wont go in details much, but without hestitation i launched Warframe again and slapped a bunch of Corpus around the room, made me happy again. Its not even close to what 'big stuff' we had around here (Hall of Mirrors, stuck in quests etc), at some points the game just totaly broken.

So look at the bright side, DE fixing quite alot of stuff all the time, game runs noticable better then from launch day of U14 and things are fixed as we wack along.

Hereby my big Thank You to devs of DE. Yes i can react angry, but seeing others.. you guys do a damn good job.

so many people forget that....how many devs from other games not only respond to us directly, give us a stream with details of their ideas and actually fix things as quickly as they can? let alone stay up till 5am to get a patch out for us....

so many people forget that....how many devs from other games not only respond to us directly, give us a stream with details of their ideas and actually fix things as quickly as they can? let alone stay up till 5am to get a patch out for us....

And then work on the weekend to make sure it's playable after a large number of people told them to get some damned sleep :T

And then work on the weekend to make sure it's playable after a large number of people told them to get some damned sleep :T

exactly! I didnt add that tho because the previous person had already stated that lol

I for one now hate DE. I can't play another game without stalking the forums, and waiting for livestreams etc etc... They have restricted me to warframe! THEY ARE PLOTTING WORLD DOMINATION!!!

For real though, thanks for everything, you have no idea the joy it gave me to be able to come back to warframe after months of quitting and actually be able to enjoy myself immensely. If I had the money I would buy everything with plat. <3

exactly! I didnt add that tho because the previous person had already stated that lol

He left out the part where over fifty threads were created to tell them to get some sleep.

And it's monday where I'm at, knowing DE, they'll get right in to work, though I would NOT mind if they spent a day resting and relaxing. They certainly earn their overtime, adn you cna tell it's a group of friends that work on this, as oppsoed to a megalomaniac-type corperation.

I will admit to playing and enjoying Call of Duty with my little brothers, but it's always either split-screen or LAN, and it's mainly because they still can't beat me at Total Annihilation, even if it *IS* a 3v1 against me. Same with Soulstorm, though it's a bit easier to turtle in the later fo those options.

Halo 3 is fun as well but still no PC release. AH well, I gave up playing Halo entirely when I found Warframe ^.^

um OP

you can talk about other games, just usually get moved to off-topic

but ppl act like you cant say Path of Exile or Destiny or Borderlands 

this isnt nazi germany (even though the censorship is still stupid, but whatevs)

I know, but the focus of this isnt about that other game, but to give a thank you to DE that this all really aint that bad, rather very good, instead of really screwing up a game that been in development for a while now.

right.

They released a Hotfix.... on a sunday!

Now if that alone isn't just pure win, idk.

^This.

When will players realize the massive amount of time DE are putting for this update and trying to fix everything?!!! C'mon guys be patient you're just sitting at home relaxed they have to work so many hours...

Well, if he's talking about Firefall, I haven't played the 1.0 patch but that game has been a trainwreck.  Red 5 tried so hard to position the game as a PvP e-sport, and when that failed they completely shifted gears and went for a PvE-centric concept.  So much wasted money and effort, and last time I checked there still wasn't much to do.

Or he could be talking about Defiance, that went F2P recently.  It's not terrible, but the aesthetics of shooting and the UI made it feel like a console shooter.  I never watched the TV show, so the story didn't grab me either.

I for one now hate DE. I can't play another game without stalking the forums, and waiting for livestreams etc etc... They have restricted me to warframe! THEY ARE PLOTTING WORLD DOMINATION!!!

For real though, thanks for everything, you have no idea the joy it gave me to be able to come back to warframe after months of quitting and actually be able to enjoy myself immensely. If I had the money I would buy everything with plat. <3

My god, they are evil masterminds! MAKING US CRAVE FOR DEVS THAT CARE AND LOVE THERE GAME AND ARE NOT IN IT FOR JUST THE MONEY!

Well i guess Warframe will be the only game i will ever play. ;-;

Ok I will agree that DE does a good job working on this game but come on people it's their job to work on warframe. I know it's free to play but DE employees do get paid. I guess for people like me who enjoyed playing for free then decided to support DE by purchasing a prime access don't feel like it's necessary to kiss @$$ for every little thing they do. Ive spent more money on warframe then any other game because I wanted to support the game. I feel like the people who constantly defend and say nothing but good things about Warframe are playing for free. If you truly love this game and think DE is the best then you should buy some platinum or purchase a prime access. But I wouldn't spend any more money on this game until we hear more about that PW deal......or did we all forget that?

Oh btw I'm not saying any of you here are kissing DE @$$ ;)

Edited by RoninJed

It's great that they are working on the game. You know...because they are suppose to. I'm somewhat surprised. 

You can thank DE for what they do, which is great. But a lot of it isn't new or isn't impress anymore. They aren't the only dev groups to do this. 

Well, if he's talking about Firefall, I haven't played the 1.0 patch but that game has been a trainwreck.  Red 5 tried so hard to position the game as a PvP e-sport, and when that failed they completely shifted gears and went for a PvE-centric concept.  So much wasted money and effort, and last time I checked there still wasn't much to do.

Or he could be talking about Defiance, that went F2P recently.  It's not terrible, but the aesthetics of shooting and the UI made it feel like a console shooter.  I never watched the TV show, so the story didn't grab me either.

You are indeed right, i'm talking about Firefall.

A game i joined as Founder also from day one (pretty much alike as Warframe), where Warframe only makes it better (exclude a few missers here and there), Firefall went down spiraling pretty damn fast, to a point now ('it went live') PVP is basicly destroyed, PvE is just.. wrecked on a massive scale.

It's great that they are working on the game. You know...because they are suppose to. I'm somewhat surprised. 

You can thank DE for what they do, which is great. But a lot of it isn't new or isn't impress anymore. They aren't the only dev groups to do this. 

The only indeed they are not, but at least they keep stuff going and doing it on a pretty decent pace. Cant agree on all what they put in U14 (and probably they will fix up a few things on feedback), but it all looks to be going always in a better direction, and that still is something rather unique among many 'independend' developers.

This is why I paid and will pay for this game.