Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt And Nyx Are Siblings.

Crossark

I'm about to drop a logic bomb on y'all, so duck and cover. Volt and Nyx are brother and sister.

Now, you might be thinking, "Cross, what has gotten into you? Where are you getting these crazy ideas?" Well, questioning audience cliché, allow me to explain.

While Volt and Nyx do look a little bit alike (their chins look almost the same, and they both have a spike at the back of their helmets), that's not the reason behind my allegations. No, that would be too simple for such an elevated intellect as my own.

Volt and Nyx are brother and sister because of their codex entries.

What did I say about that logic bomb? Y'all didn't duck and cover, and now your minds have been totally blown, and you don't think I'm an idiot at all.

Really, though, those dioramas in their codex entries are strikingly similar. Could this be because their casting styles are also similar? I mean, sure, their second and third abilities seem as far off as they could possibly be, but the fact that they both "throw" their first ability and "levitate" in their fourth (albeit, for different amounts of time) could mean that they share a common past, and who else to share a more common past than two sibling Tenno?

Now, this may seem like a bit of a stretch, but if the Republican party and Fox News have taught us anything, it's that you can extrapolate any bizarre conclusions you want from scores of incomplete and/or contradictory evidence and still convince millions of people that you're correct.

In fact, I'm going to take one more thing from the Republicans. I demand that DE release the birth certificates of both Volt and Nyx to confirm their relation, or else, I will have no choice but to impeach them continue propagating reports that they are, in fact, terrorists siblings.

Warframes are not individuals to them self, there an encasing of the tenno within them, and the frames them self act as a essentially a conduit for them to release energy. This has been shown canon within the game it self. 

This is why energy can be picked up by any frame ans is needed by them all, due to the fact it's the tenno inside who takes in the energy, and than releases it through their frame. 

So sorry, fun fan theory but canon debunks it :)

Now, this may seem like a bit of a stretch, but if the Republican party and Fox News have taught us anything, it's that you can extrapolate any bizarre conclusions you want from scores of incomplete and/or contradictory evidence and still convince millions of people that you're correct.

If I ever become famous, I am stealing this line. 

but TECHNICALLY the Warframe is just the suit, the Tenno is the power, the suit just changes the way tis used.

so TECHNICALLY Volt and Nyx could be the same person

so TECHNICALLY this could be completely false :D

So the person inside changes genders? or a crossdresser?

Then there is Val. What did you save yourself? are you zanuka?

Edited by Lancars

Just stop...Please -_- 

Otherwise society will be thrown into utter chaos.

so..frames are conduits. they conduct. tenno have powers but the frame helps to channel or amplify them. with the release of mirages quest we find out moreso that tenno wear their frames as mirages jelm had an inscription on the inside. jajaja. anyhow... no.. volt and nyx are not related unfortunately. while we could assume that while their frames look different they could very well be family as the frames are not the person inside however we know that nyx was gonna be alt gender excal but they made her a seperate indivudual and so they have more reason to be considered family. 

aside from all that.. id say volt was related to synapse amprex castana and prova..