Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.8

[DE]Rebecca

Dropping Lephantis damage makes ODA less fun.

There might be complained about being blasted by Lephantis, but thats only minority... Majority loves it.

By dodging the attack, simply Aim and Roll Dodge. side from side... its not hard.

From lvl 80 to 50 first stage, and 80 to 60 second stage?? Lephantis is a colossus boss... Why would his lvl be so low?

There is rather a majority that finds him too hard then love his 96% damage resitance and health pool the size of Europa..

NOOOOOO !!! Don't nerf bosses, especially Lephantis. Let him kill us, it's more of a challenge that way. Had so much fun when farming for Eleventh Storm... Please don't nerf him..

Also, thank you for the care you show towards the players and your game, this is the reason I keep on playing Warframe. DE, I salute you.

Edited by Heremon

Prosecutor Changes:

• Changes in location of Prosecutors is live on Ceres, this was not explicitly called out in full on Update 14 but has been live since then. Endless mission types like Survival and Defense will now guarantee you Delta Beacons. Gamma, Omega, and Kappa Beacons can be found on Prosecutors on the non-endless mission types.

While that is all and good, it severely slows down farming of all other beacons since prosecutors barely spawn in any other mission types than endless ones.

Dropping Lephantis damage makes ODA less fun.

There might be complained about being blasted by Lephantis, but thats only minority... Majority loves it.

By dodging the attack, simply Aim and Roll Dodge. side from side... its not hard.

From lvl 80 to 50 first stage, and 80 to 60 second stage?? Lephantis is a colossus boss... Why would his lvl be so low?

Few players are fast enough to dodge THAT, and if you love being instakilled i won't stop you.

Also, those new ancient disruptors... 

1. Relatively high spawn rate?

2. Energy stealing aura?

3. Constant magnetic procs?

1 and 2 need to be reduced and 3 removed completely, but that's just my opinion.

Otherwise, ability-oriented warframes are SEVERELY punished by swarms of these energy stealers

Well, we need to get rid-off of these random invites which will cover the whole screen and as well the accept-space button during our chat-session. We will randomly invited and will join as well into those session we don't care about.

Please remove the button feature while chat-window is focused and the "INVITE" msg shouldn't cover the whole screen.

• Fixed an issue with players being able to interact with incubating Kubrow puppies in their domes.

My kubrow is fully grown and whenever I attempt to interact with it, my screen just flashes and it just ends back up in the incubator, I don't know if you guys fully checked out the situation, but my Kubrow is just slowly losing loyalty to me because of this bug, so I just wanted to put this out there to see if anyone could help me out with this or something but I just don't want to have a Kubrow if I can't use it to its full potential.

Исправьте ошибку на плутон оборона тёмный сектор часто выкидывае.

сначала пишет миграция хоста а потом потеря соединения и кидает на крорабль и не опыта ничего не дают как будто и не ходил туда!

I still can't equip my jet sentinel wings I purchased in the Sentinel Accessory Pack 2, specifically just the right wing. Been going on since you can equip stuff in different wing slots. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228445-sentinel-right-wing-option-missing/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227322-so-my-parrot-only-has-one-wing/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/226670-not-being-able-to-equip-right-wings/

Just a couple of threads for this particular issue I found within 10 seconds on Google. Anyone that purchases wings in a sentinel bundle pack cannot equip the right wing. Been going on since May, and August is right around the corner. Glad you had time to implement the Kubrow though, thanks =/

Hey this is really bugging me but my laptop for some reason has the blue player outline on the players and my kubrow it is always on even when i am right next to them. My specs are on high everything with everything except Nvidia PhysX because you know i am on a laptop. My Brother has the same laptop model except he has his on all medium -constant weapon trail which honestly doesnt matter. I have tried all sorts of things like lowerig my graphics and turning things on and off, I made my specs just like his and blam the blue is still there. Perhaps he doesnt have DirectX11 or 64 bit mode idk i havent checked yet. If anyone knows how to fix this please help me by replying to this post or msg me on steam @ justinlee1011