Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dna Stabilizer Kit Being Too Much Credits

Fischer_Price

I love this game like no other game in my Steam Library. This is by far the best Free to Play game I have downloaded. But, it is beginning to become a pay to win game with this new update and I do not want to see it become like every other free to play I have played. The price for the DNA Stabilizer Kits are just ridiculous. If you think we should pay 100,000 for 6 of them that will only probably last us a week or two and then another 100k for another 6, you should think again because not everybody in this game can get credits as easily as others. Instead of getting money, people have to resort to buying platinum and getting it that way and for people who have to resort that way can't always pay for it and don't have enough time to collect 100,000 credits.

What I am asking here is to lower the price on the DNA Stabilizer Kits to at least 50,000. If not that possibly 60k. It would seriously help a lot of people out. Please consider my idea.

Thanks!

I love this game like no other game in my Steam Library. This is by far the best Free to Play game I have downloaded. But, it is beginning to become a pay to win game with this new update and I do not want to see it become like every other free to play I have played. The price for the DNA Stabilizer Kits are just ridiculous. If you think we should pay 100,000 for 6 of them that will only probably last us a week or two and then another 100k for another 6, you should think again because not everybody in this game can get credits as easily as others. Instead of getting money, people have to resort to buying platinum and getting it that way and for people who have to resort that way can't always pay for it and don't have enough time to collect 100,000 credits.

What I am asking here is to lower the price on the DNA Stabilizer Kits to at least 50,000. If not that possibly 60k. It would seriously help a lot of people out. Please consider my idea.

Thanks!

It takes 20 minutes to get 100k credits, and the 6 DNA stabilizers will last for days. Keep your Kubrow alive and you don't need to use them.

Edited by PeanutMonster

It takes 20 minutes to get 100k credits, and the 6 DNA stabilizers will last for days. Keep your Kubrow alive and you don't need to use them.

Tell you what, make a brand new account. 

Do not use void ( I was weeks into the game before I knew what those were)

Do not get help from clan mates ( Because new people wont have those)

Do not spend plat ( Because testing version of you isn't sure of the game so hasn't decided to spend yet) 

Start the Kurbro quest as soon as its offered. 

See how long it takes to get the break even 100k.

I just formad a frame for first time I have a great clan, and its a struggle to get that kind of scratch in short order. 

The people saying it's easy to get 100k credits really need to open their eyes. The Kubrow quest starts by killing the boss of Venus, which is the second planet. The rest of the quest is on Earth, the third. I highly doubt players who are going through Earth can afford 100k credits a week, especially since they will want to continue with the game rather than grind the same mission repeatedly. 

Do not spend plat ( Because testing version of you isn't sure of the game so hasn't decided to spend yet) 

I just formad a frame for first time I have a great clan, and its a struggle to get that kind of scratch in short order. 

I also bet that new players won't even know what the Kubrow quest is and therefore won't even need the 100k. In my opinion Kubrows are meant for the experienced players, hence the credit cost. You shouldn't cry about the DNA Stabilizers, maxing all the mods will take over 5 million credits and hundreds of fusion cores.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Kubrow health drop and maturity can be easily exploited if you know how.

They can fix it or rework system cause it really makes no sense and doesnt do anything except preventing new players from keeping their dogs.

"every tenno deserves kubrow", yea sure.

Edited by Davoodoo

Keep your Kubrow alive and you don't need to use them.

Their DNA Integrity decreases every login cycle by 20%. The stabilizers increase it by 40%. Optimum usage is one every two days. That is 12 days worth for 100000 credits. For beginners, it is a bit of a hefty cost, For higher level players its a few T3-4 runs.

Thanks!

I agree with this. DNA Stabilizer should become cheap like 50k, since Kubrow health always decreases whether we use or just leave it.

I agree and this is the truth about new players.

Edited by ZackNeutron

Like i said tis not easy for EVERYBODY to get 100k like myself. It takes a lot longer for me than you.

Like i said tis not easy for EVERYBODY to get 100k like myself. It takes a lot longer for me than you.

Then you shouldn't bother with the Kubrows yet, and you should stay with the sentinels until getting money is easier. As I said before, the Kubrows are obviously meant for the more experienced players, hence the credit costs.

Edited by PeanutMonster

I also bet that new players won't even know what the Kubrow quest is and therefore won't even need the 100k. In my opinion Kubrows are meant for the experienced players, hence the credit cost. You shouldn't cry about the DNA Stabilizers, maxing all the mods will take over 5 million credits and hundreds of fusion cores.

Its flagged, its something right in the codex you are pointed at before Vor's corpse is cold. The way its presented going after a Kurbro will be one of the first goals a new player goes after...

I think Lotus / ship AI even mention it in the dialogue following Vors death. 

New players all but have their head grabbed while Lotus screams "LOOK UPON THE THING YOU CAN HAVE! QUEST NOW" an inch away from your face.

which is why the costs are so objectionable. 

Its flagged, its something right in the codex you are pointed at before Vor's corpse is cold. The way its presented going after a Kurbro will be one of the first goals a new player goes after...

I think Lotus / ship AI even mention it in the dialogue following Vors death. 

New players all but have their head grabbed while Lotus screams "LOOK UPON THE THING YOU CAN HAVE! QUEST NOW" an inch away from your face.

which is why the costs are so objectionable. 

If you don't like grinding, quit the game. That's the last tip I can give you. 100k credits is nothing compared to the other things you need to grind in this game, even if you were a beginner.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Then you shouldn't bother with the Kubrows yet, and you should stay with the sentinels until getting money is easier. As I said before, the Kubrows are obviously meant for the more experienced players, hence the credit costs.

How experienced, though?

Based off of Mastery rank, an MR3 or 4 can get a sentinel, but the 100,000 credit maintenance of a Kubrow is something that my brother, an MR9, can't even keep up with.

Seriously, it has to change. Someone who is at MR7 or MR8 should be able to realistically maintain a Kubrow.

How experienced, though?

Based off of Mastery rank, an MR3 or 4 can get a sentinel, but the 100,000 credit maintenance of a Kubrow is something that my brother, an MR9, can't even keep up with.

Seriously, it has to change. Someone who is at MR7 or MR8 should be able to realistically maintain a Kubrow.

100k credits is 4 runs of Sechura, which equals 20 minutes of work. You can even ask a taxi there if you don't have it unlocked. You can also sell junk from your inventory, like warframe component BPs from bosses.

Edited by PeanutMonster

100k credits is 4 runs of Sechura, which equals 20 minutes of work. You can even ask a taxi there if you don't have it unlocked. You can also sell junk from your inventory, like warframe component BPs from bosses.

Would a new player be able to do this? To get 100k credits from a high-level mission? Keep in mind that the quest starts immediately after Jackal is killed.

Would a new player be able to do this? To get 100k credits from a high-level mission? Keep in mind that the quest starts immediately after Jackal is killed.

Let me put this other way, because you people seem to be extremely stubborn: you don't need the DNA Stabilizers. They only affect the BASE health of Kubrow, so a Link Health mod will affect the health more whether or not you have the Stabilizers. You won't even need that much of health in low level missions.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Let me put this other way, because you people seem to be extremely stubborn: you don't need the DNA Stabilizers. They only affect the BASE health of Kubrow, so a Link Health mod will affect the health more whether or not you have the Stabilizers. You won't even need that much of health in low level missions.

Totally agree with you and your previous posts.

Said this before and Ill say it again:

DNA Stabilizer costs 100k for ~six days of use. I really do not see a problem with that. Credits are very easy to come by with the introduction of the Dark Sectors.

Need to keep up you Kubrow for a week? Play one game of Sechura per day for five days straight, and there are your credits. And I know that the majority of folks play more than one round of Dark Sector Defense per day.

...Just my two cents.

Also stasis. Use it.

because you people seem to be extremely stubborn

How many replies have you posted on this thread about how Kubrows are for veteran players only? 

People are saying new players can't make 100k credits weekly to maintain a Kubrow. A mastery rank 2 player is not going to get a taxi to Pluto to play Sechura. They will play the game for fun, completing the star chart. Lotus even says that every Tenno deserves to have a Kubrow, and since you only need to be on Venus to activate the quest they are clearly meant for all players. 

Also, you say DNA stabilizers aren't necessary. Even if it only affects the base health, it is still health. And there are rumours that having -100 DNA Integrity causes your Kubrow to die permanently.

How many replies have you posted on this thread about how Kubrows are for veteran players only? 

People are saying new players can't make 100k credits weekly to maintain a Kubrow. A mastery rank 2 player is not going to get a taxi to Pluto to play Sechura. They will play the game for fun, completing the star chart. Lotus even says that every Tenno deserves to have a Kubrow, and since you only need to be on Venus to activate the quest they are clearly meant for all players. 

Also, you say DNA stabilizers aren't necessary. Even if it only affects the base health, it is still health. And there are rumours that having -100 DNA Integrity causes your Kubrow to die permanently.

You just proved my point: Kubrows are not for beginners.

You can't unlock nodes from taxi runs and no..I don't really like encouraging newbies being taxied around. They can barley withstand earth defense.