The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Prefer Single Floor Ships?

Kylecrafts

I would prefer maps that are more realistically designed than ones that are mangled and unsorted. 

EDIT:

Here's an example.

fafOGil.png

Ever notice that you can't see the other parts of the ship out the windows?

Also, is that whole thing where the Liset is actually a smaller part of a ship true? Because I know for a fact one of the devs said that the Liset is bigger on the inside. ALSO, if your ship docks with another part, what happens to that little revolving door thing? You don't have to go through that mess each time you want to get to your foundry. You also don't see it in the part where the star map is.

If the liset's middling and back-end floor plans were slightly wider, one room longer, and with a slightly higher roof, I'd feel less claustrophobic. As it is, going down the ramp makes everything feel too tight. Yes, I realize that it is supposed to be a small ship, but the old UI didn't have this problem as it always displayed the infinite reaches of space.

Ever notice that you can't see the other parts of the ship out the windows?

Also, is that whole thing where the Liset is actually a smaller part of a ship true? Because I know for a fact one of the devs said that the Liset is bigger on the inside. ALSO, if your ship docks with another part, what happens to that little revolving door thing? You don't have to go through that mess each time you want to get to your foundry. You also don't see it in the part where the star map is.

I think the little spinny tenno mold is in the area underneath the ramp. That would make sense for the exterior proportions (sort of)

Well, when U14 comes to PS, I've put in for one of these one story suckers of course:

i014240.jpg

Got a bed, bathroom, kitchen, living room and even comes with a Mog. I hear they're more fun than Kubrows. Gonna be set for life as I ninja the galaxy. Big enough for my Tenno friends to come over for a party too.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye