The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Prefer Single Floor Ships?

Kylecrafts

Seriously.  Tenno hygiene in its current form is questionable at best.  XD

Sad that when I come to water on a planet I make sure to splash, roll around and crouch it in. I don't think anybody actually gets what I'm doing. LOL. 

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

I think the little spinny tenno mold is in the area underneath the ramp. That would make sense for the exterior proportions (sort of)

That still shoots the whole 'docking with a bigger ship after missions' thing out of the sky, which is the point I was trying to make. Not to mention there seems to be no point where the Liset could actually dock with a different vessel.

How long do you think it would take a tenno to copter the length of one of those? XD

If you got the timing from the front flip thing, the one that you can do if you jump while sliding, you could probably shave that down even more than just coptering.

If you got the timing from the front flip thing, the one that you can do if you jump while sliding, you could probably shave that down even more than just coptering.

Even then an Imperial battleship is like 40km long...hopefully our arsenal isn't on the far end of the ship D:

Even then an Imperial battleship is like 40km long...hopefully our arsenal isn't on the far end of the ship D:

For some reason if you get the timing right on those flips, you don't lose any momentum, and doing the flips adds momentum yet and there doesn't seem to be a momentum cap. This means you would eventually go faster than the speed of sound.

Edited by Nethaufer

But you would have to do some reworks as they have exhaust flaws.

And the fact that the second one exploded while making it to not have the exhaust flaw, simply because it took more time and thus had a wider hole to enter in.

Edited by Renegade343