Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

I got the patch number correct. Happy days.

- Half of the active players in a squad must reach extraction before extraction timer starts

- Sentinels can now properly shoot crawling enemies

- Shade sentinel will now cloak as well when casting Ghost

- Melee enemies will no longer attack the sentinel when sentinel is out of range

- Laser door traps no longer deal health damage, will still damage shields and knockback

- Fixed an issue with Sgt Nef Anyo remaining in cloak mode permanently

- Fixed an issue with squad chat breaking when exiting and re-entering a lobby

All the above are welcomed changes especially the Sgt Nef Anyo that seemed to happen all the time.

- New Level Expansion: New levels added to Grineer Asteroid and Corpus Outpost tile sets.

This above one is what I am excited about the most though. More tile sets is always good. I want to have to learn the map each time and not know what is coming up and not know when there will a bonus objective because one area is currently blocked off.

However fix the server and hacking problems and we can be best friends.

Edited by Toko

I am really glad this development team is spending so much time giving the players what they really want. Please keep up the hard work and dont stop developing for us like so many other F2P developers before you.

PS... Game is awsome

Hmmm... I do not understand the Weapon Speed of the Dual Ether Daggers.... it is 0.8..... Fang is 1.5 and some of the Heavy Weapons are 1.0 so...higher is better...? But the Ether is realy slow? Despite beeing Dual Dagger?