Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Next For Warframe.

Nervara

Just thought I'd expand the obvious. Now that U14 has been released, what's next in line? I remember hearing about ship customization on the Devstream. I guess we'll see on the next stream on Friday. 

What do you all think will or should be next? 

This may be a sarcastic view, but since we went from the remnants of a guardian group for the system, to mercenaries, to Dog petters.  I'm sure the next step might be something along the lines of pacificst wildlife protectors.

As for what truly should be next.  Probably some work on the mission objectives.  Getting the exact same thing for killing one or one hundred faction members, I mean doing the objectives of course, shouldn't be the same reward.  Maybe there should be a way to achieve more then the baseline objective so that you can actually earn more for actually doing more.

As in, try to make each mission slightly more interesting and rarely just about killing everything all the time every time.

Edited by JHarlequin

Sentients,another solar system,melee contest weapons,new enemy units (and community enemies),ship customization(outdoor & indoor maybe),the new Golem,the other bosses reworked,more quests...

Edited by unknow99

I think the next step Should be some major lore behind the game. What was the old war? What were the orokin? Why did they fear the tenno? Why did they send people into the void to create tenno to being with? Why were the tenno put into cyropods? Who is the lotus and what is the reasoning she has to wanting to awaken the tenno? Why were the cryopods in the locations they were in, scattered, instead of together? What reason do the tenno have to listen to the lotus? What happens to the tenno that were sold to the highest bidder by the corpus?

The game is getting big and people want to have the story behind it. There are games far les in depth that atleast have some form of back story. All we have are codex entrys that leave much up to us to fill in with our own imagination. Not like it would be hard to sit down and write a story for them. Should have been done a long time ago. The fact we are on Update 14 and still are missing a Lot of information is beyond, well, dumb.

A strong story could only help push warframe further.

Edited by Zantos54

I think the next step Should be some major lore behind the game. What was the old war? What were the orokin? Why did they fear the tenno? Why did they send people into the void to create tenno to being with? Why were the tenno put into cyropods? Who is the lotus and what is the reasoning she has to wanting to awaken the tenno? Why were the cryopods in the locations they were in, scattered, instead of together? What reason do the tenno have to listen to the lotus? What happens to the tenno that were sold to the highest bidder by the corpus?

The game is getting big and people want to have the story behind it. There are games far les in depth that atleast have some form of back story. All we have are codex entrys that leave much up to us to fill in with our own imagination. Not like it would be hard to sit down and write a story for them. Should have been done a long time ago. The fact we are on Update 14 and still are missing a Lot of information is beyond, well, dumb.

A strong story could only help push warframe further.

The Warframe community has been pushing for lore for a long time now. We'd all like to know more about the Tenno and the Orokin, DE is taking their time though. 

The Warframe community has been pushing for lore for a long time now. We'd all like to know more about the Tenno and the Orokin, DE is taking their time though. 

Speak for yourself. Some of us aren't all that interested in the lore.

I could do with or without the lore. I like the idea of silent unknown warrior but lore would increase immersion. It's a known fact that many are looking forward to more lore. I guess you're speaking for yourself.... 

Another UI rework.

Lol hell no. I'm done with this one.

I am. Isn't that enough?

DE, might start introducing quests to flesh out the proxy wars and set up the focus system. Expect some faction details to start trickling in.

Ups for you!

This may be a sarcastic view, but since we went from the remnants of a guardian group for the system, to mercenaries, to Dog petters.  I'm sure the next step might be something along the lines of pacificst wildlife protectors.

As for what truly should be next.  Probably some work on the mission objectives.  Getting the exact same thing for killing one or one hundred faction members, I mean doing the objectives of course, shouldn't be the same reward.  Maybe there should be a way to achieve more then the baseline objective so that you can actually earn more for actually doing more.

As in, try to make each mission slightly more interesting and rarely just about killing everything all the time every time.

Don't forget botanists. We were botanists at one point too. 

DE, might start introducing quests to flesh out the proxy wars and set up the focus system. Expect some faction details to start trickling in.

I've been waiting for the Proxy War system since it was teased. It'll add some lore and increase playability.