Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cheap Tricks

Evanescent

So....

"They exploit, so I'll exploit too?"

(I may not have understood properly, so in that case forgive me)

Sorry, but doesn't that make you the same as them? Why should we have to degrade ourselves just to win? 

People have forgotten why we play games. It's to have FUN people, not JUST WIN.

That attitude from people is why I quit LoL.

I also play PvP for fun, and never concerned myself with winning that much.

But you cannot force people to play how you want. If someone whats to use current meta to win and improve their statistics, it is their choice.

So....

Sorry, but doesn't that make you the same as them? Why should we have to degrade ourselves just to win? 

Internet is FULL of people in need of "Self Esteem", so they put their life on PVP videogames. Easiest way to satisfy personal Ego. To show theirselves they are worth something.

It's a base of Survival Instinct. Derailed thanks to Internet.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

So....

Sorry but victory decides who's on the high ground and who's eating the dirt. I have fun spawn killing everyone and making sure they can't enjoy the game. Welcome to PvP, players vs players as in "I drag you down and make sure you want to quit the game."

You can be like those LoL players who only stick with bots while I go la la with the plat and diamond.

Sorry but victory decides who's on the high ground and who's eating the dirt. I have fun spawn killing everyone and making sure they can't enjoy the game. Welcome to PvP, players vs players as in "I drag you down and make sure you want to quit the game."

You can be like those LoL players who only stick with bots while I go la la with the plat and diamond.

Lol, total derailment of human values and ethic.

"My Video Game reward testify I'm better than you so I can abuse you". LOL

Your age? I can recommend a good psychologist.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

The victor decides who was morally just is a common theme throughout human history.

That does not mean it is right. 

And with information communications technology becoming more and more widespread as of the 21st Century, the victor now does not always determine what is morally just, as a small video camera and an Internet connection (whether it is hacked or not does not matter) could just spread to the rest of the world to decide. 

The victor decides who was morally just is a common theme throughout human history.

If "you" want to win like a corrupted politician, expect what "you" deserve.

Anyway, again off topic. People tend to consider certain rules have to be applied everywhenre, just because they can't recognise that different environments require different rules.

Applying Real Life rules to a Virtual Reality isn't smart nor appropriate.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Lol, total derailment of human values and ethic.

"My Video Game reward testify I'm better than you so I can abuse you". LOL

Your age? I can recommend a good psychologist.

I dunno, I am more worried that people would go far to try and attack the other side directly because they lost the game.

^ Justice is Victory.

And with information communications technology becoming more and more widespread as of the 21st Century, the victor now does not always determine what is morally just, as a small video camera and an Internet connection (whether it is hacked or not does not matter) could just spread to the rest of the world to decide. 

True victor is the one that controls the information. Guess why the government can throw away anyone at ease and rarely lose unless they really mess up?

Victory is temporary, Real Values and being respectable are for ever.

If you want to win like a corrupt politician, expect some consequence.

"You win in game so it means you cheat in real life"

Not really. Smart people know when to cheat and when to not cheat. The reason I use these tricks is because they ARE ALLOWED. Unless DE states that they are a bannable offense, I will continue to abuse it.

But hey, Mirage could go in and break core with HoM bug and still don't get banned so don't get your hope up.

Edited by Einde
Cleaned.

True victor is the one that controls the information. Guess why the government can throw away anyone at ease and rarely lose unless they really mess up?

And please explain the various phone video footages that show the brutality of the controlling government got into the Internet and spread around for other users to see, despite the Internet censorship enacted by the government. 

And as for China, people have already hacked through the firewalls set up by the Chinese government, so really, it is quite difficult to hide things from society nowadays. 

Yes, because the victor says so.

Victory is temporary, Real Values and being Respectable are for ever.

If "you" want to win like a corrupted politician, expect what "you" deserve.

Morals are subjective and constantly changing.

Yes, because the victor says so.

Not if the rest of the world has any say, with drones and such nowadays checking up on various things and such. 

Before, yes, because transfer of information and checking it for validity was rather limited and such. Now, much more difficult. 

Can I suggest you this book?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies

It perfectly represents the Internet society. And these alike situations.

People with no more rules, deterrents, objectives and dreams living just to satisfy their own necessities, fears, need of power, losing morality and ethic rules.
The strong preying on the weak with no regret.

Its a nice reading.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Can I suggest you this book?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies

It perfectly represents the Internet society. And these alike situations.

People with no more rules, deterrents, objectives and dreams living just to satisfy their own necessities, fears, need of power, losing morality and ethic rules.

The strong preying on the weak with no regret.

Its a nice reading.

This book. Very good read, if I have to say. 

I remember getting off into another viewpoint about it, but I kind of forget what was it. May need to dig around in my notes. 

As for the "Victor says so" argument......

My ethnic group has been persecuted for a long time. Others killed us, raped our mothers and sisters, butchered our children, snatched our land. They attacked us without provocation and were 'victors'. 

So you're basically saying they were right to do so all because they were 'victors'?

I'm really sorry. Your comment feels insulting to all those people. Just because it's a video game doesn't mean you can chuck ethics out.....

Again, I find your comment thoroughly insensitive and insulting.