Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

i think, tbh, this game should stay beta if cant even handle a simple ddos or whatever attack it is and makes me wonder if ddos is real thing for this game; is there any protection for servers at all in the first place or for our account informations? this IS sad really...

So you're saying your a mindless lemming devoid of opinions?

Huh, good to know.

eek!

What's it like going through life with that amount of aimless aggression?

I'm not devoid of opinions, i'm just aware that taxe is part of the game, and whining about it, it's stupid. That's sad if you can't understand it... Now, you can keep crying about how ICE is bad, how you life sucks because the put taxes on your farming node, but be sure that nothing will change.

Now, if you want free taxe, take your whole huge, big, massive, uber supra giga powerful alliance of death, and free those node.

Hi,

I have not been able to read all the commends that have been posted on this thread, but I would like to state that I still have been having login issues. The same error appears everytime I try to log in: "Login failed. Check your info". Even though earlier yesterday I was able to connect and play with a friend, later on the same day, this problem started and dragged on till this time. I don't know if there is anything I can do, or if it really is a server problem. Another fact is, even though my game isn't working, my friend's game is. I have also submitted a ticket regarding this issue and have not gotten any answer from the staff. I would appreciate if anyone could give me some light into the matter or something to look forward to.

Thank you for your time.

"challenging fight" by sending all your players while the server is being ddos'sed? I was in that, painfully, all the way through, with no rewards just to try and defend that bridge, i would get dumped from game after we finished everytime, your players came and quit, multiple times, and caused host migrations that caused the games to crash, while we had our fair share as did everyone. Now i'm not saying you did it on purpose, but i am calling out your alliance leadership for not having a sutible diplo make a statement a buncha ^^%$%$ little ^%&^%. and raising the taxes on a prime place to level? theirs other zones to play "we want a challenge" but no, you guys made the biggest ^%&^*% move of all and ruined leveling and credit grinding for alot of people. i would quit while your ahead.

Someone needed to say it.

Edited by Hexagoros

Had some weird sheit happening since logging in about thirty minutes ago. In my ship I'd get stuck walking forward just by touching a movement key, and trying to claim finished items from the foundry result in my being logged out. Currently trying to get back into the game - stuck at login screen.

Edited by Dualice

I heard it takes your bank details and that type of stuff, is that true ? And since i used steam to buy platinum and haven't same my bank details on it, would that affect it in anyway ? 

That's phishing/hacking. DDoS is not the work of hackers. (Even though I did say hackers before, woopsie.)