The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

Would it be possible to play the game not connected, like most of the game. Would love to have an option to play disconnected, because it's becoming dumb every time i can play for 1 week the servers are down, my boosters are ticking, and nothing from nobody, the support ticket from 3 days still unanswered etc etc...

I think i'll leave this time.

Disliking the new update is a lame reason for a ddos.

I think it's some fgt who got banhammered.

To be honest if it was because of the update, they would have done it sooner.

Someone probabaly got banned and his unable to recover from severe &#! pain.

Or some alliance in the sectors decide to crash the server as a last resort.

But even so who knows!

I don't mean buggy the whole thing sucks as a whole.

I wish people would stop complaining about the bugs tho, cause, tbh the community wanted the update badly, and that kinda rushed them, and forced them to release early, and with the bugs, if its too much for u, don't play till they're fixed, cause if its that much"S**t" for u don't play... I admit there are plentiful of bugs, but don't u think DE are working their @ss of to fix the,?? give them some slack... :/

Edited by Nemesis-Infinity

Disliking the new update is a lame reason for a ddos.

I think it's some fgt who got banhammered.

I dunno, man. Kubrows p*****d a lot of people off. I think someone is trying to threaten them to fix it.

Would it be possible to play the game not connected, like most of the game. Would love to have an option to play disconnected, because it's becoming dumb every time i can play for 1 week the servers are down, my boosters are ticking, and nothing from nobody, the support ticket from 3 days still unanswered etc etc...

Aww ;A; You will be missed!

I wish people would stop complaining about the bugs tho, cause, tbh the community wantde the update badly, and that kinda rushed them, and forced them to realse early, and with the bugs, if its too much for u, dont lpay till theyre fixed, cause if its that much"S**t" for u dont play... I admit there are plentiful of bugs, but dont u think DE are working their @ss of to fix the,?? give them some slack... :/

these guys are very transparent about their bugs, and work a crap ton of hours to fix them, in all honesty i can respect this game way more then what dust514 did to its community. Pay 1000 to go to a con in Iceland bout the game, the first one ever, then they basically tell their players the game is canceled.

Impossible since credits, platinum and inventory items are server sided after DE changed it because of exploitation with third party programs. Damn that was a long time ago.

To be honest I stopped playing a while ago and moved to planetside, I wouldn't blame you if you made that decision to stop playing.

Edited by Blk_Mage

Alright enough is enough, im not gonna go all fix it fix it about this S#&$ but seriously DE get it together don't leave the game online if you haven't fully resolved your issues its not going to kill you to leave it offline for a day but when I'm online playing thinking the problem is solved as you posted on your twitter I get disconnect while trading hoping that it doesnt do the same S#&$ the last DC did and wipe my progress because thats 50p of trading down the drain and mods i farmed. AGAIN.

Edited by TheGrayFox