The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Kubrow Gets To -100 Loyalty It Turns Feral/runs Away Is It A Myth Or A Reality?

DAFIRE

Question

I got my "unwanted" kubrow to -100 loyalty,did 2 more missions on earth,where he died at end of the mission(to make sure he would run away or not) and he did not run away or return feral

IS THIS A MYTH or not?

18 answers to this question

So if a random kubrows born and there is already one I can't just get rid of it but I personaly have to pay 25k to delete it?

I can't just make him/her die and disappear?

if a random kubrow is born,but you already have one that is the same,you can get rid of him BY paying 25k credits

you can make her/him disappear by paying 25k credits

It seems feral kubrow are stronger then our kubrow. I don't understand how its a clone when you go and pick up a feral kubrow egg? And if its DNA is unstable then i'd imagine it would be in pain a lot as it degrades every day.

I have a kubrow and i take care of him cause hes nice to have around. I took my time with it and didn't spend a single plat over the whole ordeal due to the fact it can be permanently lost and that's not a good thing to spend money on. I also don't have a pet irl cause i rather not burden one with my existence since money can be tight at times if i'm not careful to plan it. most of my plat came from % off tokens.

Broken and useless kubrows,i have so many sahasas(his skill is pure crap, they die faster then sentinels with maxed defensive mods, other kubrow skills are poo also), cant delete them, waste of platinum and cash for nothing, just looks fine but nothing more, every kubrow skills sux vs sentinels (very cheap, can mod very cheap, have great useful not broken skills, with right weapon killing tanks super fast).

I believe devs improve and fix them(after they fix more important bugs) or i not see the point to bring these useless cosmetic creatures, own launchers killing them also and many many more bugs,you can read about them in wiki and forum.

Yes, when a kubrow is unhappy with its existence it throws itself out the airlock.

Well there are much more convenient ways for my Kubrows to kill themselves with my vast arsenal of deadly weapons. Don't have to do this nasty vacuum death.

Reminding me... what exactly happened to the mock-ups where the weapons were placed around in the back of the Liset?

So i can absolutely confirm that if your Kubrow reaches -100 on the DNA stability, it gets permanently deleted. Unfortunately i simply didnt have time to grind the credits to be able to buy some stabilisers, and didnt think to put my Kubrow into stasis while i was away for a christening over the weekend. Pretty annoyed right now at the plat I wasted to speed up the egg incubation and wasted reactor that i had put on it. never would have done either had i known permanent death was a possibility :(

I find it absolutely disgraceful that there are no clear warnings that there is a possibility of permanent loss of a Kubrow after you have spent plat, actual real money on them.

wasted%20plat.png

Actualy I don't play this game anymore just helping out my G.F. and she is enquiring about this. So her question is this:

If I want to get rid of my kubrows, I should just let it die over time?

There is some weird choice (she tells me I didn't check it) that you can pay 10k credit to lotus and she will take care of my kubrows?

She got two same type of kubrows she want to get rid of one of them.

that you can pay 25k credit to lotus and she will take care of my kubrows?

Yes,there's your answer,

"there is a planet full of unwanted kubrows,where they roam merrily and drink tea"

the statement above has been confirmed by the lotus herself,in a thread yesterday

Yes,there's your answer,

"there is a planet full of unwanted kubrows,where they roam merrily and drink tea"

the statement above has been confirmed by the lotus herself,in a thread yesterday

So if a random kubrows born and there is already one I can't just get rid of it but I personaly have to pay 25k to delete it?

I can't just make him/her die and disappear?