Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dark Sectors Pvp] Spawnkilling - The Struggle Is Real

PsychedelicSnake

Currently, spawn-camping (and by extension spawn-killing) are painfully possible in the Dark Sector PvP gamemode. Although it is possible in all stages, this is especially the case in the beginning stage, as this is when players typically join or leave a session. If the Defense can stack up enough against the attacking team, they can effectively trap the Attacking team in their spawn zone.

I have experienced this both from the Defense side and the Attacking side.

I think that DE should make the spawn pad have a snow globe and further damage reduction effect.

Perhaps the appearance of other Tenno causes the technology to fail on that account, making it so that Attacker weapons are far less powerful and defenders can't attack while on the spawn pad. In addition to this, but Attackers who enter the spawn are subjected to the Snow Globe effect and must trudge to leave. Defenders can hit them for normal damage when not on the spawn.

That wouldn't stop any abilities, really, but I'm just trying to get the ball rolling here. Help me out, guiz?

I thought they already added an invulnerability time to spawns to stop campers?

Even with the invulnerability, if they manage to stick a nasty bleed/toxic proc on you, it'll stay even after you somehow escape.

what's worst is that you can't shot through the wall without Punch-through.

Applies to both side.

Defenders are stuck and unable to kill people door camping without punch through.

Attackers with punch through use AoE and shoot you with the level advantage.