The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

-snip-

Well you have a point...

So looking at your Avatar I shouldn't go on with Mirage being the Warframe-clone of Harley Quinn?

tumblr_mxdiussCmc1rurl5co5_400.jpg

xD

Don't take me to serious though... it's just an opinion of mine... As I don't want any of the frames removed anyways... ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

I would ban Excalibur.  He's just too damn powerful.  Slash dash is better than most ultimates, Radial Javelin wipes everything off the face of the planet, and Super Jump is arguably the most OP ability in the game.  (I mean c'mon press one button to get high?)  I will admit that Radial Blind is kinda useless though.

Most of all he's the hero of the game according to the lore too!

Excalibur should be banned...  fo sho.  XD

I would ban Excalibur.  He's just too damn powerful.  Slash dash is better than most ultimates, Radial Javelin wipes everything off the face of the planet, and Super Jump is arguably the most OP ability in the game.  (I mean c'mon press one button to get high?)  I will admit that Radial Blind is kinda useless though.

Most of all he's the hero of the game according to the lore too!

Excalibur should be banned...  fo sho.  XD

i am damn sure u were sarcastic... arnt you???

ASH most useless warframe. Bladestorm only works in low and medium levels and they don't do anything. They just press 4 and watch the animation. wow really skilled player over there, look how is he pressing 4!

You will say that, a lot of warframes has the same kind of power, but the others kill everyone with their abilities and then still killing whit their guns. Ash take a lot of time to do something that most of the warframes can do in 2 seconds.

ASH most useless warframe. Bladestorm only works in low and medium levels and they don't do anything. They just press 4 and watch the animation. wow really skilled player over there, look how is he pressing 4!

You will say that, a lot of warframes has the same kind of power, but the others kill everyone with their abilities and then still killing whit their guns. Ash take a lot of time to do something that most of the warframes can do in 2 seconds.

maaan... all this hate...

not every frame is made for *most@(*()$awesomeblowupalthisS#&$endgame* some of them ar just freaky funny to play. doesnt metter if they so damn usefull. banshee for example. you rearly see her in endgame missions like t4 and so on, but shes much funn in blowing away these along strolling infested guys. every warframe has its battlefield out there...

Yes.  once in a while I'm allowed to do that.  XD

okay than, u r allowed to do so :P

Edited by kirin9

You do know blade storm is currently THE most powerful ult in the game as of this very moment? Doing over 4,000 + 100% bleed proc upon hit. 

Smokescreen enhances melee abilities while also being useful for crowd control as he can stun the enemies for a very small time period and while yes blade storm isn't that useful in high levels, try doing a smokescreen with a rank 30 hate with a channeling build. Yeah, nothing can survive that.

Teleport is very powerful. Finishers everywhere.

You do know blade storm is currently THE most powerful ult in the game as of this very moment? Doing over 4,000 + 100% bleed proc upon hit. 

Smokescreen enhances melee abilities while also being useful for crowd control as he can stun the enemies for a very small time period and while yes blade storm isn't that useful in high levels, try doing a smokescreen with a rank 30 hate with a channeling build. Yeah, nothing can survive that.

Teleport is very powerful. Finishers everywhere.

I dont know if highest damge is highest dps, never tested it. Problem with Ash is that when spamming BS you cannot do anything else and you become liablity if your team needs help.

Bladestorm is designed pretty badly and as it leaves you powerless to do something else while in animation. I think that other frames can outdps Ash by simply spamming powers and using their guns. Didint tested it yet tho.

I dont know if highest damge is highest dps, never tested it. Problem with Ash is that when spamming BS you cannot do anything else and you become liablity if your team needs help.

Bladestorm is designed pretty badly and as it leaves you powerless to do something else while in animation. I think that other frames can outdps Ash by simply spamming powers and using their guns. Didint tested it yet tho.

If you're team is that dependent on you, then the player would know when to not use blade storm. 

Designed badly? Give me examples of poor design.

The point is, Ash is pure damage. He can dish out plenty of damage and can insta-kill most enemies in a matter of seconds.

If you're team is that dependent on you, then the player would know when to not use blade storm. 

Designed badly? Give me examples of poor design.

The point is, Ash is pure damage. He can dish out plenty of damage and can insta-kill most enemies in a matter of seconds.

Poor desing being solo frame in co op game. Poor design being OP in PvP ( tho that might be problem with every frame as they are designed without PvP in mind ). Poor design being completely out of everything when using Bladestorm. Poor design being having no proper crowdcontrol and utiliy ( because damage scaling ).

I rearely see people using Ash in PUGs, and when they do they mostly use him for fun. Yes, he can be pretty good when in hands of skilled players, and some of my clanies use him for our "derp" runs. But in general, he doesnt bring much into teamplay and he becomes liablity at some point.

Liking or not liking him is personal preference, i dont like how he works. Never liked pure damage types, because i am not person that is bothered with numbers. People my or my not like him, and that is all personal. Everyone can use what he wants and whenever he wants.

Edited by RoboDoge

Poor desing being solo frame in co op game. Poor design being OP in PvP ( tho that might be problem with every frame as they are designed without PvP in mind ). Poor design being completely out of everything when using Bladestorm. Poor design being having no proper crowdcontrol and utiliy ( because damage scaling ).

I rearely see people using Ash in PUGs, and when they do they mostly use him for fun. Yes, he can be pretty good when in hands of skilled players, and some of my clanies use him for our "derp" runs. But in general, he doesnt bring much into teamplay and he becomes liablity at some point.

Liking or not liking him is personal preference, i dont like how he works. Never liked pure damage types, because i am not person that is bothered with numbers. People my or my not like him, and that is all personal. Everyone can use what he wants and whenever he wants.

I've been maining ash since closed beta. I've become very skilled in using him and yes I can understand his faults too. I really wish DE would make his damage scale already, then he'd actually be quite useful.

I hate it when people bring up utility. it makes the game sound like it's all business and that you always need to have this or that to play the game.

But to end this discussion, you are correct. However, as a player who will continue to main ash until WF is shut down, he will always be the most fun frame I will use.

P.S.: Don't bring PvP into this. Strictly, we are talking about PvE.