Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

Do you know the main difference between a Kudrow and a Sentinel?

Sentinel is a machine, like your cellphone. It has no feelings and was manufactured to aid you.

Kudrow is a mammal born from an egg. You have enslaved it and it is kept alive by drugs.

Remember kids, the tenno are the good guys xD

Yup, and also remember all the murder and plunder of the feral kubrows.

PS: from what I remember sentinels aren't pure machine, they are a hybrid of machine and live tissue or something alike.

Technically speaking, you are not feeding your pet at any time, but their DNA becomes unstable (Genetic Stability) as consequence of the DNA altering techniques applied during the incubation. Your Goat would therefore not die from starvation, but rather suffer critical internal organ dysfunction, bleeding.

His liver would stop filtering his blood which would slowly poison him and his lungs would probably start to filling with water. Because of the DNA instability, he might have grown huge cancer tumours. Huge tumours could made him look normal, even though he was actually shrinking inside. This would all be very painful, but he might have suffered strong spine and brain trauma, leaving him in a kind of lobotomised state, unable to either feel or express pain.

Has he displayed any unusual symptoms like:

- nightmares

- short and shallow breath

- hot nose

- dry eyes

- pain

- uneasiness

- fever, paroxysm

- bleeding from nose/eyes/ears

or any other symptoms

It's hard to make any assumptions based purely on your pictures and any conclusion adopted  are highly questionable. We need more evidence. We need to repeat the process multiple times and study carefully Kubrows' biological and psychological changes. I try to collect more hard evidence with Kubrows in my ship/laboratory/butchery. But without autopsy it's going to be hard. The damn Cephalon knows exactly why he is immediately disposing of the bodies!

Let's hope we can find a way to improve the DNA alternation process and a more human way to put the Kubrows down. Peace to their brave souls.

Citation/proof needed.

"I am like a Sentinel" - quoting the words of my cellphone.

I have no proof, since Warframe is a fictional game.

My Carrier says you are wrong. Now it sits there in the right corner opposing the Kubrow Egg in the left corner and needs some comforting. :<

Maybe you have the wrong network carrier. Call your Carrier. Comfort it. Call it to war!

Edited by fredbred

• 2 weeks later...

Since the update of the consign, i started to stop stabilizing my kubrow. there's no way i pay to get rid of this.

Really? xD

I love the option, i already got rid off and puppie as soon as the glass dome of the incubator stop protecting him. (it was a repeated raska)

First off if this happened before U14.5 you could have put your kubrow in stasis till after U14.5 hit at which time you could have just put him on consignment with the Lotus and get 25k for it. It was mentioned numerous time on the forums and livestream that issue was going to be resolved. So the issue of your Kubrow dying is on you not DE.

First off if this happened before U14.5 you could have put your kubrow in stasis till after U14.5 hit at which time you could have just put him on consignment with the Lotus and get 25k for it. It was mentioned numerous time on the forums and livestream that issue was going to be resolved. So the issue of your Kubrow dying is on you not DE.

You do know that by consigning, those pets aren't really going to lotus right?

It's like a button to delete kubrows from all data and existence, disguised as a nice thing.

Unlike you, I didn't spent any plat on buying stasis slots, nor I would want, the kubrows them self aren't a feature I appreciate that much.

Also you probably missed all of the point of this tread, or you are just trolling me.

i did but was still kinda angry it took so long

It's like a button to delete kubrows from all data and existence, disguised as a nice thing.

Unlike you, I didn't spent any plat on buying stasis slots, nor I would want, the kubrows them self aren't a feature I appreciate that much.

Also you probably missed all of the point of this tread, or you are just trolling me.

the Sunikas are still pretty good for capture, and they are just a bunch of data who cares if they are erased

Well, they COULD be going to the Lotus. In the release notes: "Fear not, the Lotus shall take care of them!" I'm sure she's taking care of all the discarded Kubrow just fine. ;)

Lotus: "Disregard the meat grinder your Kubrow is sitting next to... Just go enjoy a nice lunch in the Tenno cafeteria...we have a new type of burger on the menu, I'm sure you'll find it quite tasty."

Lotus: "Disregard the meat grinder your Kubrow is sitting next to... Just go enjoy a nice lunch in the Tenno cafeteria...we have a new type of burger on the menu, I'm sure you'll find it quite tasty."

If only that came with a picture xD

If only that came with a picture xD

I was gonna add a meatgrinder in the background and started looking for a cool lookin' meatgrinder pic, but blah, too much work, I'm lazy. If someone wants to add one, feel free. Besides, the Mod station sorta looks like a meatgrinder. :)

IsvycPe.jpg

I was gonna add a meatgrinder in the background and started looking for a cool lookin' meatgrinder pic, but blah, too much work, I'm lazy. If someone wants to add one, feel free. Besides, the Mod station sorta looks like a meatgrinder. :)

A+ for the minimal effort ;) hehe

• 2 months later...

you guys go out and slaughter countless wild kubrow, destroy their nest, and steal their eggs.  Then you raise the babies as your personal slaves until they begin to bore you or annoy you.  At which point you either let them starve to death or throw them in a freezer to be forgotten.  You sir are a sick puppy... almost as sick as your kubrow.

I'm gonna see if stalker needs help ending all you monsters.

Well put

this journey reminds be of the last page of Clock Work Orange 

“That's what it's going to be then, brothers, as I come to the like end of this tale. You have been everywhere with your little droog Alex, suffering with him, and you have viddied some of the most grahzny bratchnies old Bog ever made, all on to your old droog Alex. And all it was was that I was young. But now as I end this story, brothers, I am not young, not no longer, oh no. Alex like groweth up, oh yes.

And just like  in the book the Evil is still present and at large at the end