Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

You are looking at it from the wrong perspective, this is actually much better, it's a new enemy type, and ppl always whine they want new enemies.

Got a feeling this conversation is escalating.

I had not considered the more things to murder perspective. 

*stares at Smoothie whilst holding my Latron* 

Soon....

That would be the most unsettling thing in this game if we could actually kill abandoned Kubrows.

I'm sure some people would abandon 6 forma max mod behemoths just to mess with others.

Edited by LukeAura

Dear Digital Extremes, the lack of option to get rid of a kubrow is unreasonable.

This is an amazing thread idea, and something DE clearly needs to address. 

When you get knee deep into the Kubrow breeding fiasco, you realize the plat genetic shuffler was actually the least sketchy part of the entire process.

It was "pay 15 plat to shuffle"  versus "wait ~3 days and pay 10 plat for a new slot, to manually recombine"

I'm so conflicted about this :P

On one hand, it's a fun idea and I'd like to join in because fun!

On the other, virtual dog sickness and starvation makes me sad.

Maybe I'll settle on "more power to you guys, but I don't think I can join you." I like Rhonda and Garbledina too much to fictionally starve them :\

Don't the dinosaurs also kill most of the people in that one?

I mean, feral kubrows can be vicious enough. I don't think we need genetically enhanced super kubrows making dens out there. 

But the ferals are the descendants of only the most vicious of the first set of enhanced super dogs.

I'm more impressed that someone uses a flow card as an emblem.

I joined the clan just for the mod....

2eezk91.jpg

Alas...I have no Kubrow to show, but if I did his name would be something to do with toilet paper and he'd look like a mix between a pig, a bat, and a goat.

I'd teach him to dance, and play dead whenever I shoot my finger at him.

For a few years we'd get along like real pals...he would go fetch me stuff, and I'd stop shooting things long enough for him to claim his own kills...you know so he feels useful..

I'd prance him around town and show him off to all the ladies who would be like Awwwee...he's so cute...as they look at me like some kind of god of compassion and cuddliness.

But that would only last for about 5-7 years...long enough I guess...

He would eventually grow old, and start leaving little involuntary surprises all over my ship...not the kind you get for your birthday..

Eventually I would have to place some time of restraining collar on him so he will stop chewing away at his fur...and causing sores on his paws...with little blood trails all over the place...

Often I will wake up in the morning with fur and other little "treats" from his body stuck in the corners of my mouth and eyes...

He'd start to really stink...but I'd never know it because I'd smell exactly the same way....

As the days and weeks progress, he will become more and more dependent, like a baby...or elderly person.

I will eventually start lying to my friends and family about going away on long trips...then ask them to watch him for extended periods of time....

All the lies...just so that I can stop cleaning up his little surprises all over the place...and actually have a girl over and not worry about grossing her out...ironic...heh

One day I will start to notice a peculiar odor coming from the dark back areas of my ship...

I'd ignore it for a week or so...then when the flies start to appear...well then...I'd probably decide that animals are best left in the wild, so that nature can do what it does to care for them.

I'd then adopt a nice ficus or maybe a plastic one at that...and live happily ever after with lots of pictures of my once beloved Kubrow to show my pet loving friends...to prove that I too...heart animals...

BLEH!

you guys go out and slaughter countless wild kubrow, destroy their nest, and steal their eggs.  Then you raise the babies as your personal slaves until they begin to bore you or annoy you.  At which point you either let them starve to death or throw them in a freezer to be forgotten.  You sir are a sick puppy... almost as sick as your kubrow.

I'm gonna see if stalker needs help ending all you monsters.

you guys go out and slaughter countless wild kubrow, destroy their nest, and steal their eggs.  Then you raise the babies as your personal slaves until they begin to bore you or annoy you.  At which point you either let them starve to death or throw them in a freezer to be forgotten.  You sir are a sick puppy... almost as sick as your kubrow.

Stalker doesnt take groupies on ride alongs

Yes we are sir :) thank you for noticing.

I tried letting my die but so far it has just stuck at -40% since the past couple of days.

This is horrible..you can't get rid of them...at all...

If that is true, then this post is gonna end baldly...

No way to get rid of them, is way way unreasonable.

Imagine if we had to keep all weapons, sentinels or warframes, many players would have given up the game, got stuck, or be forced to spend too much money to buy slots.

Edited by 7grims

so cruel,but i will give  my sunika food,no matter how ugly she is ...i still love her :3 (forma 5time + potato)
MySunika.png

and waiting for kubrow garden to let all kubrow show in 1 time :D
atm got 6 kubrow...well,trying to get Sunika with lotus symbol...

so cruel,but i will give  my sunika food,no matter how ugly she is ...i still love her :3 (forma 5time + potato)

MySunika.png

and waiting for kubrow garden to let all kubrow show in 1 time :D

atm got 6 kubrow...well,trying to get Sunika with lotus symbol...

whats this got to do with the thread tho