Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So This Happened Again...

Domaik

This game saving breaking bug happened again.

I got the video from the first time it happened to me, I already submitted it. It happened to me today again in a solo mission. This time i'm just posting it here for fun, the bug is already reported so no need to move the thread there, this is just for what ever fun it might bring to people (I secretly want more views)  so they can laugh at this

LOL

yeeeees, it is a secret easter egg level!

you need to either select the parachute as a primary and click on each infested, or select the stopper and reroute the rest to a different area. i think with a stopper and a few builders you might get them up a level.

PS: do we call it War-mings or Lem-frame? needs an "Oh Nooooo!" sound effect :-D

Edited by hoeskioeh

Im going to say this again.  

Stop.  Developing. More. Warframes/weapons/primes.  

Bug fix.  Frame Balance.  Weapon balance. 

For the love of god.  This is hilarious.  The game is pretty good, and is VERY good for a free to play.  But take yourselves seriously as a developer and others in the industry(developers and players) might take you seriously, DE.  Stop pumping more crap into this game.  Fix whats already there.  You will never get ahead of the bug curve if you keep putting out more crap.  Stop all dev and fix whats there.  

You have such a great game here, but I have seen something like this(not this bug in particular) so many times in the game it makes me laugh.  You have no QA team to test your content, minimal support on weekends...while you pump out hot fixes at an blazing rate, other departments of QA are abysmally low.  The "shoot first ask questions later" attitude makes you look incompetent.  Putting out content that has not been properly tested makes you look incompetent.    

BTW, I dropped 50 dollars this weekend, bought some boosters on friday that ran out on monday...yeah, and they ticked away because your servers were being ddos'd...I get it that you were under attack, but I got screwed out of my booster for half the weekend.  Dropped 50 in one weekend, I support the game, I support you.  Make some good decisions like disabling boosters and conflicts(or whatever) during outages, to asuage some of us 'paying' customer fears.  Take yourselves seriously.

Edited by cesmode

Im going to say this again.  

Stop.  Developing. More. Warframes/weapons/primes.  

Bug fix.  Frame Balance.  Weapon balance. 

For the love of god.  This is hilarious.  The game is pretty good, and is VERY good for a free to play.  But take yourselves seriously as a developer and others in the industry(developers and players) might take you seriously, DE.  Stop pumping more crap into this game.  Fix whats already there.  You will never get ahead of the bug curve if you keep putting out more crap.  Stop all dev and fix whats there.  

You have such a great game here, but I have seen something like this(not this bug in particular) so many times in the game it makes me laugh.  You have no QA team to test your content, minimal support on weekends...while you pump out hot fixes at an blazing rate, other departments of QA are abysmally low.  The "shoot first ask questions later" attitude makes you look incompetent.  Putting out content that has not been properly tested makes you look incompetent.    

BTW, I dropped 50 dollars this weekend, bought some boosters on friday that ran out on monday...yeah, and they ticked away because your servers were being ddos'd...I get it that you were under attack, but I got screwed out of my booster for half the weekend.  Dropped 50 in one weekend, I support the game, I support you.  Make some good decisions like disabling boosters and conflicts(or whatever) during outages, to asuage some of us 'paying' customer fears.  Take yourselves seriously.

Tenno!

If you've been checking the forums since Saturday, you may recall this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/275479-late-saturdaysunday-login-issues/ that recalled this weekend's DDoS.

Today we kept tabs on the issue in this thread: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/277537-072914-cannot-connect-to-server

But this thread has since been locked. We'd like to use this thread here to update you on the situation moving forward to let you know we're standing by and doing everything we can to restore stability with our infrastructure partners. 

As it stands, we are undergoing intermittent disruptions in connectivity similar to what occurred this weekend.

On Monday we ran a script that refunded boosters purchased during/before this weekend's downtime, and it is likely we will re-run this again in the wake of today's disruptions. We will let you know when this occurs.

Thanks!

They already know and you don't have to write that WOT if you read the news.

Also noooooo doge !

They already know and you don't have to write that WOT if you read the news.

Also noooooo doge !

I didnt get refunded.  I got my booster around 8:45pm EST on Friday.  No refund.  So I can complain all I want.