Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

lol #manhunt2

Exactly. :P

Most other AO rated stuff is only AO rated because of sexual content rather than because of ultra bloody/gory content. But I guess if Warframe would reach that rating some of the Rule 34 guys will also kick in and demand sexual content even I would not like to see that. It's enough what I have seen on various strange fanpages already. Can't unsee most of the stuff. :/ xD

Edited by MeduSalem

totally agree with you.

this game is rated M, over the top space ninja power armor.

why not over the top gore?

ikr just something like mortal kombat...dunno y it isnt rated Ao but anyways, it should have way more gore

Exactly. :P

Most other AO rated stuff is only AO rated because of sexual content rather than because of ultra bloody/gory content. But I guess if Warframe would reach that rating some of the Rule 34 guys will also kick in and demand sexual content even I would not like to see that. It's enough what I have seen on various strange fanpages already. Can't unsee most of the stuff. :/ xD

sexual content...uhh that would be disturbing

Wholeheartedly agree, but I think we need multiple levels built into the setting. Like 1. None 2. Gibbs 3. Violent (decent amount of blood and gibbing) 4. Quentin TaranTENNO (over the top blood spraying everywhere, limbs flying, etc)

agreed

2 - since warframe is now on the consoles they had to lower the blood n gore to suit the less mature nature of the platforms for legal reasons.

Do games like god of war(console exclusive), ninja gaiden 2(multi-plat, but not on pc), gears of war ring a bell for you? heck Gears of War might still be goriest pvp game out there and its console exclusive, also none Dead space games got toned down on consoles. neither MK. Your argument is invalid. I support more gore, if there is option to switch it off.

Do games like god of war(console exclusive), ninja gaiden 2(multi-plat, but not on pc), gears of war ring a bell for you? heck Gears of War might still be goriest pvp game out there and its console exclusive, also none Dead space games got toned down on consoles. neither MK. Your argument is invalid. I support more gore, if there is option to switch it off.

DE should think about reworking gore. The whole satisfaction of a sniper rifle or grenade launcher is being able to blow off limbs with a single shot or completely gib enemies if the grenade is too close to a specific enemy. It really does add that satisfaction that some shooters use (much like shooting off the head of some dude in gears of war :3), though, we don't have to get that gory, but it should be looked at for other weapons besides just slash weapons or melee, why not being able to burn holes through enemies with plasma rifles, or being able to seemingly slice an enemy in half with a flux rifle.

DE should think about reworking gore. The whole satisfaction of a sniper rifle or grenade launcher is being able to blow off limbs with a single shot or completely gib enemies if the grenade is too close to a specific enemy. It really does add that satisfaction that some shooters use (much like shooting off the head of some dude in gears of war :3), though, we don't have to get that gory, but it should be looked at for other weapons besides just slash weapons or melee, why not being able to burn holes through enemies with plasma rifles, or being able to seemingly slice an enemy in half with a flux rifle.

yea, like a specific update on gore hehee

I didn't read all the posts made.. so here goes!

More Gore! You always have the options to disable it.. just make one like Left for Dead, Less more.. okay gore.. high gore. Holy Crap Gore.

I agree with a few posts of wanting to hear the enemies cry out in pain.. seriously.. we are killing them.. why are they laughing at us and sweet talking the other guys into cover?

I to want to see wires and fluid coming out of the ospery's and moa's.. they are machines, they need to start acting like it!

If we shoot an arm off.. it should stop them.. and either have them stunned and so they are easy prey.. or they slowly start falling to the ground from shock and loss of blood... (Is that too much? Maybe I'm daydreaming...)

Another thing... why do the infested have human arms and legs when you shoot them and the code gets triggered to drop a limb? Shouldn't the limbs be more... Infested looking? And Disfigured?

Edit: Read bout Tenno Animations. Yes! Seriously, if you are on your last revive.. when you go down for that last time.. you should be split in half.. or have a arm lost.. or no head.. seriously, we died! It was our Last life! We should lose it with tons of blood and a body part gone. - On another note if you do have lives left.. maybe just have a 'bleed proc' effect were it looks like you are bleeding on the ground. And once revived maybe Lotus saying she surged your systems (like in tutorial) and to not leave her.. that would be nice. :<

Edited by DarkAnkoku

My argument stands as it did.

Just because it has gory titles doesn't mean its "mature" ....rather proves my point.

The pc is considered the mature platform because its an everyday device that "grown ups" use for work and games while consoles are the kids toys as it were....

Edited by TisEric

My argument stands as it did.

Just because it has gory titles doesn't mean its "mature" ....rather proves my point.

The pc is considered the mature platform because its an everyday device that "grown ups" use for work and games while consoles are the kids toys as it were....

PC has squeakers as well, considering Warframe can run on lower end machines as well presents the opportunity for lower-aged groups to play as well. Not everyone that plays on consoles is a kid, not everyone that plays on PC is a kid either. It doesn't really matter about who has the majority, and it wouldn't matter anyways because whether it gets toned up or down doesn't matter. It still exists and is by default on in the game. The only thing changing is the intensity of it.

And Zavienh, I hate to be that guy, but don't endlessly bump your thread with pointless replies, it makes it harder for other threads to get attention as well.

Edited by SgtFlex

PC has squeakers as well, considering Warframe can run on lower end machines as well presents the opportunity for lower-aged groups to play as well. Not everyone that plays on consoles is a kid, not everyone that plays on PC is a kid either. It doesn't really matter about who has the majority, and it wouldn't matter anyways because whether it gets toned up or down doesn't matter. It still exists and is by default on in the game. The only thing changing is the intensity of it.

And Zavienh, I hate to be that guy, but don't endlessly bump your thread with pointless replies, it makes it harder for other threads to get attention as well.

lol, well i mean, i only bump it with thread like once a day or a few days or just when ppl dont c it anymore cuz it got buried under like 10 pgs

All i'm saying is that its perceived that way , Logically it sounds better to try and net a better esrb rating if your game is on a console.

• 4 weeks later...