Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Useless Mods

dandin3

ppl. say it again ,, "worth install" meant it's worth than other mods.
60% slash damage its good and 30% impact it's also good . but compared to 90% element mod or 60% and 60% status, its not. 
go try one warframe builder or if you can see that on the game 

any mods do something good . but it worth slotting?

Hmm, OP? your thread title is pretty inaccurate. You should change it before people rush in here with the wrong idea. Just saying.

No Enemy Sense in the list?

250px-EnemySenseMod.png

NO. I've been using this mod for a long time, and once you get used to it, it's hard to play without it. Whenever I'm forced to, I feel like I'm playing the game blindfolded.

Also Rending Strike is great for Fang Prime. I don't know what OP is on about with that.

Why the hell is Piercing Hit/Rupture/Sawtooth Clip on this list? It improves base damage which improves elemental damage?

Radiation Damage Reduction is useful for Void Missions and eating lasers. Cuz it happens to everybody.

Why the hell is Piercing Hit/Rupture/Sawtooth Clip on this list? It improves base damage which improves elemental damage?

Radiation Damage Reduction is useful for Void Missions and eating lasers. Cuz it happens to everybody.

its not... its only improves base damage

Edited by dandin3

Learn Math, Profit.

ANY Element is WAY better. No matter how much Slash/blab/Bla a weapon has...

oh .. noob

Some people don't like to dilute their potential procs with extra elemental damage types. Unfortunately, the reg. status mods being total crap makes this really hard. 

Some mods are very strongly arguably useless.

All of those mods in the original post are not very competitive for their module slot real estate.

Abilities would have to get their own fresh 4 slots for me to ever think about using the elemental resistance mods seriously, and some of those mods even then I wouldn't use because they're pretty much garbage - Maglev, Acrobat, Aviator.

I think we can all agree that, whether these modules are useless or not, they're definitely very weak and not competitive against other mods.  Impact/Puncture/Slash Modules should be a lot more competitive against Elemental Damage modules; for raw damage, no bonus effects like elements bring, there should be much better parity.  It should be a viable strategy to forgo Elemental modules entirely, instead loading up on Impact/Puncture/Slash Modules, and be able to get competitive raw damage from that.

My issues with this post, in order:

Master Thief, actually a very useful mod, especially when looking for golem nav co-ords, but is outdated due to scavenger Kubrow mod.

Shock absorbers, again, surprisingly useful, especially with heavy gunner or ancients helps with damage while stunlocked.

Piercing, rupture, sawtooth, savvy, and sure shot, right now, they are really unused mods, of like to see them actually scale up with other mods, base 30% puncture upgrades the elemental mods, but until such a change, they are sub-par.

Rending strike: Dragon Nikana. Other than that, agreed.

I would like to see some reworks or rebalances, but lets fix kubrow first.

My issues with this post, in order:

Master Thief, actually a very useful mod, especially when looking for golem nav co-ords, but is outdated due to scavenger Kubrow mod.

Shock absorbers, again, surprisingly useful, especially with heavy gunner or ancients helps with damage while stunlocked.

Piercing, rupture, sawtooth, savvy, and sure shot, right now, they are really unused mods, of like to see them actually scale up with other mods, base 30% puncture upgrades the elemental mods, but until such a change, they are sub-par.

Rending strike: Dragon Nikana. Other than that, agreed.

I would like to see some reworks or rebalances, but lets fix kubrow first.

Dakra Prime asks 'Hey what about me?"

Dakra Prime is better then weeaboo space sword anyways.

What if the Slash/Puncture/Impact mods gave a unique chance to do just that sort of Status Effect. Like for instance if you installed Sawtooth Clip, it came with a base 50% chance do proc Bleed.

Not + 50% to all status effects or whatever,, just a separate, 50% total chance do proc Bleed with that weapon.

I'd settle for the pure status chance mods to add on to the base status chance of the weapon.

I.e. maxed Melee Prowess on a Serro brings the status chance from 10%25% to 25%40%

Edited by Mazrim

I'd settle for the pure status chance mods to add on to the base status chance of the weapon.

I.e. maxed Melee Prowess on a Serro brings the status chance from 10% to 25%

Serro has 25% status chance by default.

I.e. maxed Melee Prowess on a Serro brings the status chance from 10%25% to 25%40%

to 28.75%... useless...

event mod  will get u to 40% :D

Some mods are very strongly arguably useless.

All of those mods in the original post are not very competitive for their module slot real estate.

Abilities would have to get their own fresh 4 slots for me to ever think about using the elemental resistance mods seriously, and some of those mods even then I wouldn't use because they're pretty much garbage - Maglev, Acrobat, Aviator.

Maglev is amazing and should not be associated with those other two.