Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Worst Bug You've Ever Encountered?

Heat.Inherit

What is the most annoying glitch/error/bug you have ever encountered in Warframe? Did it cost you a valuable mod? A ton of Orokin Cells? Was it ever resolved? 

Even we Tenno need to come to terms with our sometimes unfortunate circumstances. This process all begins here, by reliving your most awful bug moment.

I was trying to fight Ruk for cells, and it jettisoned me into some random persons TIII Defense.

Now you may be thinking "wouldn't that be a good thing", but a part I really needed showed up, and I couldn't extract.  I could do nothing, but be helpless to the neural sentry's guardians as they ripped me to shreds over and over again...

That day... was an evil day.

Too many. Just too many.

But the most recent: After completing a mission and flying away, I started at the starting room of the mission. I could still run, jump and shoot. All enemies were frozen but could still die. Went all the way to the end of the mission to see a hole looking out into space... Then went into menu and picked "abort mission". And this is the best (worst) part: it said "Cannot abort because the mission was completed!"

Too many. Just too many.

But the most recent: After completing a mission and flying away, I started at the starting room of the mission. I could still run, jump and shoot. All enemies were frozen but could still die. Went all the way to the end of the mission to see a hole looking out into space... Then went into menu and picked "abort mission". And this is the best (worst) part: it said "Cannot abort because the mission was completed!"

This happens a lot to me lately too... But most of the time I respawn in glitched out locations in the tiles so I can't even move around the level... -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaih_auV0_Q

When the humor in it wore off, which admittedly took a bit.. this bug delayed many a defense mission having to track down the lost enemies stuck in this .. particular.. ritual. It's the only bug I ever both loved, and at the same time often hated when I was in a hurry to get a few games in and head back to real life. ;3 Then again, ran into fewer bugs than most through beta that I didn't quickly figure out how to entirely avoid.

Current Version of the game though? The failed to join / crashes. Easily ;3

Edited by Azraill

When the humor in it wore off, which admittedly took a bit.. this bug delayed many a defense mission having to track down the lost enemies stuck in this .. particular.. ritual. It's the only bug I ever both loved, and at the same time often hated when I was in a hurry to get a few games in and head back to real life. ;3 Then again, ran into fewer bugs than most through beta that I didn't quickly figure out how to entirely avoid.

Current Version of the game though? The failed to join / crashes. Easily ;3

Remember "Combat Formation Bravo"?

Good times.

Remember "Combat Formation Bravo"?

Good times.

Indeed, it felt like the Grineer actually had a proper military strategy .. well, more like 'here we've gathered as a Grineer white flag .. or at least the pole.. or... or well the weirdest firing line ever, your choice sire!' 

"I think we got 'em surrounded"

-the last Grineer

I miss that.. I really do ;3 ..

.. wait I should change mine, though it wasn't really a bug so much as just a old annoyance.. how often.. the Lotus.. would tell you.. to hurry up! In all her different ways..  --- "Lotus if you tell me to hurry one more time I'm going to join the infested and FIND YOU! You won't like it when I do!" >:|

Muting her, became my favorite thing to do.. on and off again.. on purpose.. feeling a touch insane I'm muting a game, to get at a program, who is portraying what may well be just an AI.. and here I am muting it.. unmuting it.. listening to it for two seconds, muting it again.. as if it cared.. ah. but it felt so nice :3 *maniacal laughter*

Was playing surviv with just me and a mate yesterday around the 30 minute mark I could no longer gain energy, when ever I picked up a orb it wouldn't add energy and stayed at 0, and wierdly whenever my mate came close to me his energy would deplete really really fast...

Was playing as rhino.

Edited by (PS4)DleMa84