Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

Any predictions on what the Warframe announcement will be?

I was thinking the introduction of the Sentients.

Note they say "huge gameplay reveals"

https://warframe.com/tennolive

I was thinking the introduction of the Sentients.

Tyl Regor confirmed to make an appearance!

Also peeps get hype for whatever this is!

evdpfk.jpg

O6ZM6BN.gif

THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE ABOUT GAMEPLAY. THERE HAS BEEN NO NEWS ABOUT ANY DEAL WITH PWE SO DON'T BRING IT UP.

Edited by immolator1001

Going for new faction since it makes the most sense and they just revealed the next overhaul to come( mod 2.0 or 3.0 I think I kinda left in a rush and was only half paying attention so I don't know all the things revealed today)

Edited by warpath514

Another new aspect to warframe, only it directly affects gameplay? That's my vague opinion.

Nah, tbh I think the focus system has something to do with it, but may not be the biggest thing about the announcement because it wouldn't be much of a surprise if that's what it was about.

All I can really say is that they BETTER not be highlighting something having to do with mobile devices being able to interact with the main game. Now listen, I DO NOT mean to say that I don't want that feature, because it DOES sound cool, but it's not cool enough to hype so much for months on going.

It's not a new warframe btw. I doubt that. New faction with interesting gameplay aspect is likely.

Edited by Xelorx

Gonna go ahead and jump on the Sentients boat.

What we know for sure is that Rebecca during the most recent livestream mentioned in passing that they'd be showing "never before seen gameplay [footage]" or some such variant of that - which tells me that what they are planning on showcasing is at the very least in a minimally playable-state, meaning it's pretty far along already - whatever it is.

Honestly, the way I think about it, them choosing to make a "big" announcement for the game at a convention that isn't specifically for Warframe means that it's probably going to be something that isn't all that pertinent to the major player base (i.e. Sentients, or new gameplay elements). This is because, most people that would be at this event aren't going to be there specifically for Warframe (because, let's face it, Warframe is a popular game, but it isn't that popular compared to some of the other stuff that's going to be there), so if DE was to make some sort of announcement revealing some new thing only us forum dwellers would know anything about or care to know about, most of the people there checking it out would just look at whatever DE is saying and figure "Well, I don't really understand what this has to do with anything...". I predict it will probably be something else that would be relative to the availability of the game to new mediums or something completely new. 

Of course, this could just as easily be completely wrong and irrelevant, but this is just my theory, a GAME theory.