Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

If you absolutely MUST have ideas, my guess is either the Sentients, a new solar system, or maybe even DE's next game/working title (which might wind up being something like a Warframe prequel which details the Orokin's war with the Sentients as well as the leading up to the slaying of the Orokin by the Tenno).

I like this. Those are ideas I can base an opinion off of. That would be awesome if its a new game or new solar map. They need a new range of sentinels but theyre saying "game-changing" so I'm thinking big.

Honestly.. I hope not. What can be so different that they need to show off gameplay on a console thats probably going to be 2 updates behind PS4? That doesnt make much sense to me. 

Well for starters, they could show how the powers can be activated on the Xbone controller. PC has Num Pad and we have Touchpad while Xbone has.....

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Oh, you mean from the last line from here?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285603-thank-you-for-watching-prime-time-39/

"See you next week for TennoLive at Gamescom!"

That sound like they are just going to Gamescom and keep everyone informed on what happens there live.

https://warframe.com/tennolive2014/?

This link is for you.

PS4 version of the news:

Are you ready to be a part of Warframe History? Are you ready to join fellow Tenno and discover what’s next for Warframe? Join us on August 15th for TennoLive 2014: Gamescom.

Be a part of our first ever Live Audience Devstream! That’s right, we’re taking our Devstream to a whole new level of awesomeness by adding a Live Audience and having our biggest reveal yet of Warframe content! After, spend the evening hanging out with the Devs and fellow Tenno and enjoy some Greedy Milk, ride a MOA in our green screen photo booth and more!

TennoLive 2014: Gamescom will have limited capacity. If you are able to attend in Cologne, Germany, please login and fill out this form.

Can’t attend TennoLive 2014: Gamescom in person? Don’t worry – you can still participate! Join us from home or your dojo on August 15th and participate at twitch.tv/Warframe to watch our first ever live audience Devstream where we will be revealing brand new Warframe gameplay and content!

It’s all happening August 15th. Save the date, Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

If you absolutely MUST have ideas, my guess is either the Sentients, a new solar system, or maybe even DE's next game/working title (which might wind up being something like a Warframe prequel which details the Orokin's war with the Sentients as well as the leading up to the slaying of the Orokin by the Tenno).

[Heavy Breathing].gif

Two Part Question: Do you think the Xbone will be downscaled? And if so, how much from the PS4/PC counterpart?

Ok, first up, the PC uses 1234 above the main keys for the powers. If your uesing the number pad, then you must have customised the whole layout for your set-up.

As for Xbone, they will just use the AXBY buttons, with the triggers guns and so on. At any rate, showing witch buttons will be used on the pad is NOT announcement worthy.

Now, me, I am thinking we are going to get space battles. Something like Freelancer would be cool.

Yeah I thought during one of the devstreams they said something about a new faction, maybe the Sentients?  

My hopes would be one or more of:

-The long fabled Focus system, unfortunately this alone would probably just be more grinding, it will need more than just itself.  But this is something else long overdue.

-Some true endgame content.  Something to break up the monotony of the game for veteran players.  You know, one of the most requested improvements for like forever lol. 

-Completely revamped enemy AI.  Smarter enemies with less predictable behavior.

I wouldn't be Surprised to see them reveal the new infested enemy too.  Though that alone couldn't fit the hype for the announcement. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Ok, first up, the PC uses 1234 above the main keys for the powers. If your uesing the number pad, then you must have customised the whole layout for your set-up.

As for Xbone, they will just use the AXBY buttons, with the triggers guns and so on. At any rate, showing witch buttons will be used on the pad is NOT announcement worthy.

Now, me, I am thinking we are going to get space battles. Something like Freelancer would be cool.

By number pad i meant the numbers above sorry on my part. And for PS4 the Buttons all have a purpose. △ Is used to use a Cipher on Alarm systems. X is to jump. O Is your action button.  ☐ is to Reload.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13