The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Know That Feeling? Duplicate Kubrow Breeds...

Cleesus

raksa, sahasa, sunika, sunika, raksa, raksa, sunika...all random eggs... -_-

nothing remarkable in terms of color or pattern. 5 medium builds, 1 heavy, 1 light. 1 tiny sized one, 3 tall, 3 medium.

first 4, platinum only for rushed hatching. last 3 through 65p bundles from the market.

non-weighted (or any) rng is great, I'm, telling you. especially when real money is involved...

Edited by gorg_graggel

I'm pretty sure imprints only affect the colors and patterns. Breed, size and gender are always RNG regardless of the use or imprints or random hatching. At least that's what the wiki says.

The wiki is frequently wrong

Very much not my experience

anyone can add what they want to the wiki and its frequently wrong until real facts come out. Look at the comments on the wiki page, there are no facts to back up what the page says at this time.

anyone can add what they want to the wiki and its frequently wrong until real facts come out. Look at the comments on the wiki page, there are no facts to back up what the page says at this time.

I am aware of what the wiki is. My first statement "at least that's what the wiki says" translated: "one of the places I found this information is the wiki and although it seems sound I'm not 100% sure its completely accurate". My second statement "very much not my experience" translated: "I have extensive experience with this game and most of the information if not all of what I have had to research has come from the wiki, and it is very infrequently inaccurate"

My apologies for posting in this thread

Edited by LordThanix

I am aware of what the wiki is. My first statement "at least that's what the wiki says" translated: "one of the places I found this information is the wiki and although it seems sound I'm not 100% sure its completely accurate". My second statement "very much not my experience" translated: "I have extensive experience with this game and most of the information if not all of what I have had to research has come from the wiki, and it is very infrequently inaccurate"

My apologies for posting in this thread

I understood what you were saying my point is throughout the year and a half ive been using that wiki I have seen plenty of times when people have just put up whatever they think instead of what is true, like the imprint page. No one knows 100% for sure how they work for a couple reasons, so as of now I wouldnt put any trust into what random dude 36 on the wiki put up there.

Okay, I've been ignoring my latest kubrow for close to a week now.  It basically went down to the point where I'd not even go near the incubator to check the degradation status cuz that would wake her up and she'd look at me. There's nothing special about her.  Her color pattern is typical and atrocious. She's a duplicate of a kubrow type I already have. But anyways, I've decided not to kill her.  

Left her in stasis until DE does something about it.  

Sitting at 3 Sahasa and 3 Raksa.  I'm planning on killing them off once I have one of each to 30 and have the max imprints from them.  

I really wish DE would do something about the Kubrow system.  Deletion, RNG of breeds and make it easier to find the downed ones during missions.  I can handle the time wall, but those three things bug me the most. 

I've reached the point where I want to jettison my damn Sahasas.... This is the 6th one I've hatched. I do not want to buy more slots and I do not want to spend forever looking earth for an eggy for each one. Let me get rid of the Kubrows I do not want. I'm sure that corpus who wanted "one worthy of an orikin prince." would be overjoyed to take this drooling dirt digger off my hands. Just... please.... please let me get rid of the damn thing already. Preferably humanely. You're destroying me as a veterinarian.

Edited by TyeDyeZombie

I've reached the point where I want to jettison my damn Sahasas.... This is the 6th one I've hatched. I do not want to buy more slots and I do not want to spend forever looking earth for an eggy for each one. Let me get rid of the Kubrows I do not want. I'm sure that corpus who wanted "one worthy of an orikin prince." would be overjoyed to take this drooling dirt digger off my hands. Just... please.... please let me get rid of the damn thing already. Preferably humanely. You're destroying me as a veterinarian.

Man that's got to be horrible to have that many duplicates lol

Got two Sunika's, two Huras and now I have two Raksa.  I'm really happy with my latest Raksa pup.

CjYrpMy.jpg?1

I'd probably delete one of my Sunikas, my other Raksa but keep my two Huras because I love their looks(one's a skinny donkey midget and the other is a tall blue tiger).

Got two Sunika's, two Huras and now I have two Raksa.  I'm really happy with my latest Raksa pup.

CjYrpMy.jpg?1

I'd probably delete one of my Sunikas, my other Raksa but keep my two Huras because I love their looks(one's a skinny donkey midget and the other is a tall blue tiger).

Yeah i gotta delete two of my raksas but that is pretty cool looking kubrow