Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Know That Feeling? Duplicate Kubrow Breeds...

Cleesus

I just want to know. 

I am now on my third Raksa in a row and want to know if anyone else knows that feel

Dang I thought I was the only one. Same her pal... first, Male, awesome! Second, Female... eh alright, I'll keep her. Third.. well what do ya know? Another female >.< Mind you NONE of my THREE Kubrows so far have ANY special colors or Lotus Imprints. Just that dull dirty gray color, with the secondary color being hard to distinguish from the gray. 

We NEED a zoo or an adoption center or something! Knowing RNG, I'm going to get more of the same old. Please DE just give us a way to set free our extra and duplicate Kubrows without killing them?

I always traded the Imprints of my current Kubrows for Imprints of the breed I wanted.

That way I never had any duplicate Kubrow breeds.

Maybe RNGesus tried to apologize for that 3 hour, first Egg grind, that ended in a "Progess could not be saved".

Just got my first duplicate out of 4 hatchings: huras, sahasa, raksa, raksa.

I heard if you take them on missions and let them die a lot you can get rid of them faster, is that true?

Idk but I'll be willing to try

1st Kubrow was a Sunika, next two were Sunikas, last was a Sahasa.

I'm not wasting anymore plat on Stasis slots so I'm waiting for the two sunikas to die.  Even tried that -100% loyalty thing, God I wish that rumor was true.

Just got my first duplicate out of 4 hatchings: huras, sahasa, raksa, raksa.

I heard if you take them on missions and let them die a lot you can get rid of them faster, is that true?

-100% loyalty on a Sunika Kubrow. Even kept pics of my progress.  Unfortunately the Kubrow is still there.

Edited by AbaliskInfinite

I always traded the Imprints of my current Kubrows for Imprints of the breed I wanted.

That way I never had any duplicate Kubrow breeds.

Maybe RNGesus tried to apologize for that 3 hour, first Egg grind, that ended in a "Progess could not be saved".

How much plat do ye have?

Know or care if you ever traded something of higher value for something of lower value?

Have you always gotten the breed you want?

How much plat do ye have?

Know or care if you ever traded something of higher value for something of lower value?

Have you always gotten the breed you want?

My first egg was random hatch and i got a Sunika.

My second egg was a random hatch and i got a Sunika. After that i decided to use prints because i wasnt going to wait for random chance.

I traded and sold those four first prints. They were a white bulky one and some random color tall and skinny thing. Apparently some one wanted the white bulky one enough to pay 50 play which was ok with me.

All of that gave me enough to get 2 huras prints and i used both to get a huras. I dont care for color so i try to get my prints as cheap as possible.

From those two prints there was a sale and a trade for Raksa prints. I wanted a small sized Raksa so i got tiny skinny Rak prints. 

Both prints gave me a Raksa but the size ended up being medium.

Sold those two prints, then i got two Sahasa prints and just yesterday i got my Sahasa pup.

Color, pattern, body type, and size are random based on the parents but the kubrow job for me has been 3 for 3 in getting the job i wanted from combining two prints that were the same type.

Now i will continue trading, buying and selling to try random combinations trying to figure out how to get small sized kubrows.

Getting taller seem to be an easy dominant gene to get a result for but i want to figure out how to get small sized kubs. Small sized kubs seem to be a recessive gene that was turned off so it looks like to get a small kub you may have to use random hatching. Which sucks because that, just like perfect color, is going to take a looooong time. 

Edited by Mak_Gohae

There is RNG and then there is getting the same shut 3 times in a row RNG which is beyond maddening. This game is over reliant on RNG

Thats not Rng, its just an extreamly poor game mechanic, made worse by RNG..

The mechanic should work like:

use 2 prints,

the first you use will determine the type of Kubrow,

the second will determine the skin colour/patterns.

Problem solved..