Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Know That Feeling? Duplicate Kubrow Breeds...

Cleesus

So far Ive only had 3 kubrows matured. The first one was a raksa. The second one was a Sahasa. Then RNG stabbed me in the back as my third one was a Sahasa (Im waiting for it to die off before incubating another egg).

I would like to have one of each but everyone wants crazy prices for huras/sunika imprints while I just want to straight trade the ones I have for the ones i dont. Nobody seems to want to bite though

How much plat do ye have?

Know or care if you ever traded something of higher value for something of lower value?

Have you always gotten the breed you want?

1. Not important, never traded imprints for plat.

2. Nope, I asked for a specific color once and got it after a few hours of opening and bumping the trade thread, I'll post pictures of my Kubrow "Timeline".

3. Yes.

Tons of pictures

First Kubrow, got by random breeding, old colors, best picture I could find:

EZTFpe9.jpg

Second Kubrow:

pqdGOrn.jpg

Third Kubrow:

oFBgvBy.jpg

Fourth Kubrow:

TBUbYyK.jpg

ESTbA2Q.jpg

Since it isn't out of the Incubator yet I had to check the Recent Mods for this one, 100% going to be a Sahasa one.

Only a few Kubrow were slightly harmed in my egg hunts

DRSEoQx.jpg

Edited by 16Bitman

RNG is just bad to some people sometimes... because I had luck and got one of each breed with the first 4 randomly incubated eggs. But after that I kept on getting more Raksas and Huras than the other two types... and by more I mean 2-3 times more.

That's when you start using Imprints, but I had some pretty awkward experiences with that as well... so I'll wait for better times until DE implements a way for a more deterministic outcome. Or a better way to customize Kubrows in the first place.

Edited by MeduSalem

right after the color correction update breeded 2 more, they look exactly the same [ugly grey], yesterday breeded another two, these not only look like copies, they're both raksas [same ugly grey, brown barely visible stripes] 

I dont know if this is just my bad luck or something is glitched... Cause getting the exact same pattern out of 1000+ different ones (heard someone do the math) its just crazy.

I dont know if this is just my bad luck or something is glitched... Cause getting the exact same pattern out of 1000+ different ones (heard someone do the math) its just crazy.

It would be crazy if all the colors/patterns had the same rarity.

The grey seems to be the most common color.

And yes, it's frustrating to land on that grey each time when there are so many combinations possible.

As far as I know, you can have up to 3 different colors on each pattern (got a Kubrow with black, green and grey).

According to wiki, there are 6 patterns and 10 colors. That means 6000 pattern/color combinations possible, if it's 3 color layers on each pattern.

I just want to know. 

I am now on my third Raksa in a row and want to know if anyone else knows that feel

I've got like 10? Kubrow in stasis... most are Sunika which is supposed to be rare. I only got 1 Raksa and I think they supposed to be common

trading can be a hassle when you can just hatch eggs without ever looking at trading chat/post.  Problem is that there's no way to get rid of them once you have them.

more of a hassle to hatch up the same kubrow over and over. if trading is a potential fix to your problem, maybe you should just do it... instead of randomly getting more that you don't want.

My first kubrow was sunika, second was huras and now my third is raksa, i feel sorry for you guys :(

No imprints used, all random incubation. Maybe its Rngesus's way of paying me back for the scrambler...

Edited by kiteohatto

My first kubrow was sunika, second was huras and now my third is raksa, i feel sorry for you guys :(

No imprints used, all random incubation. Maybe its Rngesus's way of paying me back for the scrambler...

Glad to hear someone had a good run lol