Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Jackiethejackal [Updated With Hellfire Page 7!]

JackieTheJackal

Hi and welcome to my thread!

I'm JackieTheJackal and I love to make comics!

I love to give character to the Warframes I play and that's what I plan to do with my comics! Hope you stick around to read my future comics!

I plan to extend this into multiple different comic stories, focusing on either different Warframes, bosses, or special encounters to help give personality to all our favorite characters.

Although most of the story of this comic is made up, I took a ton of influence from reading codex entries and doing research on Warframe's lore. I try to stay loyal to the lore as much as possible but when a gap in the story appears, I fill it with my imagination.

For the purposes of these comics, I'm assuming the Warframes can talk and the suits are exclusive to each Tenno(so no double Excaliburs in this universe).
VALKYR: BROKEN FREE
valkyr_wallpaper_by_jackietejackal-d7ugf
Start here! The beginning of Valkyr's story.

Page 1

valkyr_warframe_comic_broken_free_by_jac

Page 2

valkyr_warframe_comic_broken_free_page_3

Page 3

valkyr_warframe_comic_broken_free_page_4

Page 4

valkyr_warframe_comic_page_5_by_jackiete

Page 5

valkyr_warframe_comic_broken_free_page_6

Read the rest at Imgur:
http://imgur.com/gallery/xx4I3

VALKYR: FERAL
The sequel to "Broken Free".

Page 1

valkyr_warframe_comic_feral_page_1_by_ja

Page 2

valkyr_warframe_comic_feral_page_2_by_ja

Page 3

valkyr_warframe_comic_feral_page_3_by_ja

Page 4

valkyr_warframe_comic_feral_page_4_by_ja

Page 5

valkyr_warframe_comic_feral_page_5_by_ja

Read the rest at Imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/LhU3h

HELLFIRE
Sequel to "Feral" Focused around the assassination of Sargas Ruk.
Page 1

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_1_by_jackie

Page 2

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_2_by_jackie

Page 3

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_3_by_jackie

Page 4

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_4_by_jackie

Page 5

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_5_by_jackie

Page 6

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_6_by_jackie

Page 7

warframe_comic_hellfire_page_7_by_jackie

More to come!
My DeviantArt Account:
http://jackietejackal.deviantart.com/

Facebook Page for my comics:
https://www.facebook.com/JackieTheJackalsComics/timeline

My Tumblr Page:
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jackiethejackalscomics

Imgur Page:
http://imgur.com/user/JackieTheJackal

I hope you enjoy the current comic I'm making, Hellfire! This comic will be based around the assassination of Sargas Ruk and the rescue of a captive Tenno.

I have a general plan for when I'll introduce certain Warframes and characters into the story but for now, I'd like to release my next comic with a focus on a character that you guys find the most interesting.

PLEASE. Only decide on a topic, don't give me suggestions on a basis for the story. I'd hate to be accused of stealing another person's idea.

Here are the current topics I'm ready to start writing on:

Main Story
-Awakened: Comic focused around Mag, Volt, and Excalibur after they all awaken from cryo-sleep.
-Prototype: Focus around the Jackal's assassination and its origins.
-The Gradivus Dilemma: Introduction of Alad V and Sargas Ruk and the fight to save dormant Tenno from Alad's experements.
-The Zanuka Project: Focused around the actual assassination of Alad V. Technically a prequel to the Valkyr Comic, "Broken Free".

Warframe-Specific
-The Chained Beast: Focus around Rhino after he awakens from cryo.
-Tormented Dreams: Prequel to the Valkyr comic, "Broken Free". Focusing on Valkyr's awakening and Alad V's experiments. Be warned, this will be a GRUESOME comic.
-Kindled Flame: Focus on Ember after her awakening.
-Isolation: Focus on Vauban after his awakening.
-Worship: Focus around Nyx in her dormancy and Phorid.
-Prowl: Focus on Loki after his awakening and the Hyena Pack.
-Mother: Focus on Trinity after her awakening and Lech Kril.
-Deep Freeze: Focus around Frost after his awakening and Lech Kril.
-Alone: Focus on Limbo after his awakening.
-Crusade: Focus on Oberon after his awakening and saving New Loka from destruction by the Grineer, Corpus, and Infested.
-Predator: Focus on Chroma and his awakening.

Syndicate-Specific
-Sentience: Focus on Suda, a malfunctioning Cephalon, and her persuit for knowledge.
-Savior:Focus on the Steel Meridian and the Grineer Deserter that started the organization.
-Purity:Focus on New Loka and how it formed from the oppression of the Grineer.
-Potential: Focus on the Arbiters of Hexis and the Tenno that started the Syndicate.

Other
-The Three: Focus around the Grustrag Three and their journey into becoming the ultimate Grineer assassins.
-THE ADVENTURES OF NEF AND DERF ANYO: Nef and Derf travel across the galaxy to stop the evil Grineer Dogs and the Tenno!

TennoLive 2014 Update:
After watching the event, there are a few things that I'll have to keep as WIP until I get more details. Specifically:
-Tyl Regor, which also means there won't be an Ash comic soon(I'm tying them together)
-Hydroid: idk if the underwater concepts for Grineer bases would impact the environment I'd like to introduce Hydroid in.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!
Here's a Mini-Comic about the Steel Meridian named "Why..."
"I stood there, looking at the torn photo an old friend had taken with a makeshift camera he threw together with Roller parts and scraps. What any person would see is a group of clones, deteriorating and hideous, but what I saw was a group of friends who endured hardship. A group of the innocent surviving in an empire of the cruel and twisted. A group that shared a single cause, to protect humanity from danger. It wasn't until our first mission that we saw what we really were. An empire sought to destroy all who weren't ourselves, an army of xenophobic clone warriors. Our comrades slaughtered the innocent as we stood by in shock. Then the Tenno arrived... They slaughtered our soldiers, and soon they attacked me.. I laid there in my own blood, watching in horror as the Tenno slaughtered my friends, the few that helped me endure the harsh life-style of our society, one by one. To them, they were just another Grineer soldier to dispatch, but to me they were my brothers. Then silence... All I saw was the bodies of my friends, hacked and ravaged by Tenno, laying among the burning ruins of the settlement we had raided. Then I saw black.

I woke up upon our ship. How did I survive? I looked to my side to see one of my friends. He had survived. He was bigger than all of us, he was the toughest. He told me he carried me out of the settlement, and him and what remained of out platoon returned to our galleon. My friend told me that only I survived. All my friends, all those innocent lives, were gone. My friend and I went to the wall of shame, it displayed all the serial numbers of all soldiers who died in battle, those who weren't strong enough to survive in battle. I looked upon the countless numbers upon the wall. Then I found the numbers of my friends. I touched the numbers with my fingers and I could only think of one thing.

Why? Why did I survive? Why me, and not them? Why am I still here, and they are not?"
warframe_steel_meridian__why____by_jacki

Edited by JackieTheJackal