Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Points... A Real Pain

faresamir7

I just got to Mastery Rank 10 right now and besides gathering 42k MP, it was a long long long and painful path. Can't we just get MP for killss with leveling up wearpons? I know that "The more wearpons you master, the higher ranked you'll be". But I am lazy enough to hate the waiting time.

Btw, to get to MR 10 I had to buy a Affinity booster

Edited by faresamir7

You had to get one? Huh. I don't see any "need-to-buy-booster" restrictions for leveling up your mastery rank.

Well I mean, you didn't have to, it just sped things up. :p

I know, but the problem is... IT TAKES A PRETTY DAMN LONG TIME TO RANK UP

I built everything I got my hands on and let it all sit in my foundry.  After I collected and put the last prime into construction I bought a 7 day affinity booster.  Went from rank 10 to rank 16 then I ran out of my stockpile of formas.

^This guy

I just don't wanna grab a Cronus and go full retard on a Survival lvl 40

I'm 20k from Mastery 16 and I still have about 12 more weapons and 4 more frames to max, not to mention the 4 kubrows each giving 6k mastery. It's not a hard grind, it's as hard as you make it. And no, I've never bought a booster in my days playing warframe.

I'm 20k from Mastery 16 and I still have about 12 more weapons and 4 more frames to max, not to mention the 4 kubrows each giving 6k mastery. It's not a hard grind, it's as hard as you make it. And no, I've never bought a booster in my days playing warframe.

Well, the fact is I don't like having other warframes (I have all the males) But the Kubrows are not a bad idea

Well, the fact is I don't like having other warframes (I have all the males) But the Kubrows are not a bad idea

You know that you don't need to increase your mastery rank, right? If you want max rank, you have to level everything.

Past unlocking the "higher tier" weapons, all mastery rank shows is how much gear you've used. After I hit 8 I don't pay much attention to mine. Been 11 for some time and ain't in a rush to get any higher.

*EDIT* I guess it also gives you extra daily trades and extractors... 

Edited by Dualice

Took me quite awhile to get to mastery rank 16 let me tell you how many weapons and warframes and sentinels I had to level and keep cause I'm a collector :) 140+ weapons, 24+ warframes 7 sentinels and their weapons so your gonna have a lot of leveling up to go through good luck!

Lots of wasted platinum for all of those slots.

Mastery rank increases the girth of your epenis.  Players notice it.

For example, I've been basically using the same Suicide Trinity build since I was rank 6.  I go into interception and someone says: "Oh no wonder the mission just became so easy, a rank 16 joined"

:/

What I wonder though is has anyone reached the new pinnacle mastery rank 17 here? lol and if we do reach are we allowed our 4th extractor? (for non founders) need a bit more xp to reach silver eagle rank :/

You unlock next extractor after rank15 at rank20.