Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Eat Your Pancakes?

Mama_Sasha

tried it once when i was visiting Poland. While tasty, it was way to sweet for me.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Ah then it would probably not be something I'd like. I don't really like sweets all that much.

I've never had nutella, what does it taste like?

Epicpukeyo.gif

not sure if good or bad...

Like hazelnuts and chocolate... made into a paste.

...ew?

Ah then it would probably not be something I'd like. I don't really like sweets all that much.

...ew?

See your burrito? You just remove the tortilla,the meat,the spice,the tomatoes,the onion...Then you take hazelnuts,sugar, and chocolate bars, you put them in a mixer with palm oil (not just a little spoon, you may empty the whole bottle),mix it up, and taste the paste with your finger.

It's good,but if you take too much of it, you will

Epicpukeyo.gif

,get acne,become fat or have diabetus. :D

(Eating/drinking something too much is always bad anyway...Except fresh water & grey bread.)

Edited by unknow99

See your burrito? You just remove the tortilla,the meat,the spice,the tomatoes,the onion...Then you take hazelnuts,sugar, and chocolate bars, you put them in a mixer with palm oil (not just a little spoon, you may empty the whole bottle),mix it up, and taste the paste with your finger.

It's good,but if you take too much of it, you will

Epicpukeyo.gif

,get acne,become fat or have diabetus. :D

(Eating/drinking something too much is always bad anyway...Except fresh water & grey bread.)

You lost me at burrito, I'm so confused.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I shall eat thine pancakes through all that blissful sense of hypocrisy among the wickedly childish despair that has come to thee with an explicit suspect of fishery, high pitch-'ery' and rapid discontent of national regards as thou shall not cometh with arms that will tar ones body in oil and burn it to the ground. :3

I shall eat thine pancakes through all that blissful sense of hypocrisy among the wickedly childish despair that has come to thee with an explicit suspect of fishery, high pitch-'ery' and rapid discontent of national regards as thou shall not cometh with arms that will tar ones body in oil and burn it to the ground. :3

dafuq-did-i-just-read-240x180.jpg

pf+2.png

My hovercraft is full of eels. 

Is there an alternative body part to eat them with? Couldn't you just slap your hands together on the pancakes and eat them that way?

The title asks how you eat your pancakes, I wasn't sure if the OP meant the physical action or toppings.  Felt I should have all my bases covered. 

The title asks how you eat your pancakes, I wasn't sure if the OP meant the physical action or toppings.  Felt I should have all my bases covered. 

Well the title was meant for asking, what kind of stuff do you add to your pancakes. Like nutella? honey? etc etc.

Just to clarify incase more confusing it at hand.

• 1 month later...

So I read this thread expecting some kind of answer but I guess off topic really is off topic

dafuq-did-i-just-read-240x180.jpg

pf+2.png

Ugh couldn't look at the screen properly for a whole minute cause of the laughter