Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Eat Your Pancakes?

Mama_Sasha

I eat mine by first spreading strawberry jam all over it. then do the same with Greek style yogurt. think of normal yogurt only much lighter.

then I roll the entire thing up and eat it like a massively over sized sausage/burrito. it makes a total mess of the plate my hands and sightly my face each an every time but its just sooo worth it!

I eat mine by first spreading strawberry jam all over it. then do the same with Greek style yogurt. think of normal yogurt only much lighter.

then I roll the entire thing up and eat it like a massively over sized sausage/burrito. it makes a total mess of the plate my hands and sightly my face each an every time but its just sooo worth it!

You lost me at Strawberry jam.  *has allergies*  but that's pretty much what I do with my pancakes.  Apple Cinnamon Jiffy pancakes with honey flavored Greek yogurt and some real honey drizzled on...

Food coma.

You called?

• 3 weeks later...