The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It May Sound Like I Am Complaining.

I'm just curious why does the PS4 community get all their own special little Alert weekend? 

I mean to be honest if anyone does deserve a special thing it's the PC players. We have to go through and deal with all the bugs. I

It has been confirmed to me by multiple PC and Ps4 both in the same that the updates they get on console are polished to the end of what ours are. They need nearly no hotfixes and just get the main item updates. 

Like I said it may sound like I am complaining but I personally think both sides should get the same... 

They get what we get, we get what they get and everyone is like a big happy family. 

I just wanted to ask why they get it.

special treatment?~

we get updates earlier than PS4~

I'd say that's our special treatment~

in the goodness in our heart I'd say we're paving the road to greatness~
being a part of something to help Warframe is the best part~
I understand the bugs parts but everything and everyone gets bugs~

special treatment?~

Remember. We deal with the pain of bugs..

special treatment?~

But the Ether Daggers? Its finally being returned from the Vault but its only on PS4.

From what I have heard from many members who play on both PC and PS4 Is that it's a lot cleaner from what we deal with. 

They have their own bugs. The transit from PC to PS4 causes problems. They just get a more finished product than us due to the time differences. 

Really, it shouldn't matter to you what they get. Why do you care?

They have their own bugs. The transit from PC to PS4 causes problems. They just get a more finished product than us due to the time differences. 

Really, it shouldn't matter to you what they get. Why do you care?

Stop being toxic and look at someone else's point of view. 

I care because it's an indifference in community and now they get to have something I wasn't ever around to get. :c 

I do feel like the console side gets more exclusive stuff only as a "sorry Sony takes forever on cert" crap like that. So they have to give them special stuff as damage control. It just feels like PS players are getting some nice stuff just for complaining about Sony's incompetents.

Stop being toxic and look at someone else's point of view. 

I care because it's an indifference in community and now they get to have something I wasn't ever around to get. :c 

And how many things that PC players have that PS4 players werent around to get for whatever reason?

This argument can go both ways. And its nice to the PS4 getting some different stuff aside from PC, especially since they have been ripped off on a couple of occasions.

I do feel like the console side gets more exclusive stuff only as a "sorry Sony takes forever on cert" crap like that. So they have to give them special stuff as damage control. It just feels like PS players are getting some nice stuff just for complaining about Sony's incompetents.

Yes. This is what my friend and I were  discussing. This is the exact reason he gave to me of them most likely getting this. 

And how many things that PC players have that PS4 players werent around to get for whatever reason?

This argument can go both ways. And its nice to the PS4 getting some different stuff aside from PC, especially since they have been ripped off on a couple of occasions.

That's not my point. 

My point is they could easily have given this out to both instead of just one.

Some of them were event items that sadly wont go over. I understand that.

The only thing the PS4 won't get that the PC has is founders and a few vandal weapons, reason for that is because those were given to people who funded the early development of WF before it came to Console. as long as PS gets the same events PC gets then they will be on even footing content wise. They are still going to be getting everything the PC currently has. Hek even more then what PC has. Even steam users got exclusive content regular PC users didn't get to have. The only thing PC has over the other platforms is that it gets the base content all the other platforms are going to be getting first, that's all.

The only thing the PS4 won't get that the PC has is founders and a few vandal weapons, reason for that is because those were given to people who funded the early development of WF before it came to Console. as long as PS gets the same events PC gets then they will be on even footing content wise. They are still going to be getting everything the PC currently has. Hek even more then what PC has. Even steam users got exclusive content regular PC users didn't get to have. The only thing PC has over the other platforms is that it gets the base content all the other platforms are going to be getting first, that's all.

They also get gypped on Prime Access stuff, from what I've heard.  Cost is a bit higher and less of a selection for the Prime tiers.

That's not my point. 

My point is they could easily have given this out to both instead of just one.

Some of them were event items that sadly wont go over. I understand that.

They did, we already got ours.

Literally, "Suspicious Shipments" already happened on PC.

It happened.  This very thing that PS4 is getting.

We got it on PC.  Earlier in time.

Iti s not exclusive to them.

They did, we already got ours.

Literally, "Suspicious Shipments" already happened on PC.

It happened.  This very thing that PS4 is getting.

We got it on PC.  Earlier in time.

Iti s not exclusive to them.

PS4 already had suspicious shipments.

This is a different weekend event thingie for PS4.