Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nobody Likes Me In Their Games.

-Pearl-

No one else has any right to tell you how to play your character.  Plain and simple.

If you want to subscribe to the norm, thats all fine and great, but you have every right to do whatever you feel like if you enjoy the effect you get.  Because of that though, you have to realize that some people will not want to play with a character with that style, but they don't get to tell you what to do.

This.

This this this this...

I see why people hate you...

You are too busy not helping or roleplaying.

-The one spell Frost is picked up for is the one you refrain from using? The one ability that makes him incredibly powerful?

-The one spell Nekros is mainly used for is the one you ignore? The one that everyone brings him along for in survival?

A couple things broseidon. First, it sounds like you are purposely trying to piss people off just so you can label yourself as some victim who is being oppressed. You aren't some special innnovator way ahead of your time, you're a jerk just like the people who call you out for being ridiculous. There's a reason people aren't happy with you bringing strong frames to missions and then not using those frames respective abilities, the ones that get those frames labelled as "strong" in the first place.

Secondly, I've been playing a lot of Nekros lately, and if it's not in void T2+ survival, people don't give a S#&$ whether you use desecrate or not. Not once have I had someone get mad at me for not desecrating enough. So unless you've only run T2+ void survivals on your Nekros frame, you're bullS#&$ting us.

Finally, you love to take oddball frames without practical builds into games and complain as to why people do not like you, yet you admit to excluding Nova players because you "don't like michael bay films"? So you are making fun of the community you play with because they don't like your impracticality and so they exlude you, yet you turn around and do the same by excluding Nova players? What sort of twisted hypocrite S#&$ is that?

People don't like you because your a jackass who doesn't play for the team. I prefer a jackass Nekros/Frost who uses all of their abilities over a jackass Nekros/Frost who doesn't.

Get real, dude..

I see why people hate you...

You are too busy not helping or roleplaying.

-The one spell Frost is picked up for is the one you refrain from using? The one ability that makes him incredibly powerful?

-The one spell Nekros is mainly used for is the one you ignore? The one that everyone brings him along for in survival?

A couple things broseidon. First, it sounds like you are purposely trying to &!$$ people off just so you can label yourself as some victim who is being oppressed. You aren't some special innnovator way ahead of your time, you're a jerk just like the people who call you out for being ridiculous. There's a reason people aren't happy with you bringing strong frames to missions and then not using those frames respective abilities, the ones that get those frames labelled as "strong" in the first place.

Secondly, I've been playing a lot of Nekros lately, and if it's not in void T2+ survival, people don't give a S#&$ whether you use desecrate or not. Not once have I had someone get mad at me for not desecrating enough. So unless you've only run T2+ void survivals on your Nekros frame, you're bullS#&$ting us.

Finally, you love to take oddball frames without practical builds into games and complain as to why people do not like you, yet you admit to excluding Nova players because you "don't like michael bay films"? So you are making fun of the community you play with because they don't like your impracticality and so they exlude you, yet you turn around and do the same by excluding Nova players? What sort of twisted hypocrite S#&$ is that?

People don't like you because your a jackass who doesn't play for the team. I prefer a jackass Nekros/Frost who uses all of their abilities over a jackass Nekros/Frost who doesn't.

Get real, dude..

Woooow.

Really dude?

You're calling him a jackass?

You are such a jerk.

I know the feeling. I logged into a defense mission with my vauban once and as soon as I logged in the pod was crowed so I used Bastille to save it and my own a** because I almost died logging in and every yelled at me to use vortex cause it was faster. I told them to let me save myself so I could use it and they still raged. So I just used Bastille the whole time until they wanted to leave.

Woooow.

Really dude?

You're calling him a jackass?

You are such a jerk.

I see him only being realistic.

OP complains about random groups and how they dont like his playstyle. Who in their right mind would expect anything from random groups? If i cared what every person in random groups thinks about my style, i would go insane.

OP can play what he wants and whenever he wants, but he must understand that there are people who will complain about anything.

Nobody needs a sniper on team in Warframe.

Heavy use of Avalanche doesn't seem part of the High Challenge Diet you'd have us believe you pursue.

There are few skills that are as beloved and team-oriented as Desecrate, so your aggressively eliminating it from your play outside Survival is you deliberately refusing to be a good team mate when you run your Nekros.  It's not unfair for people to expect some boosted loot drops when they see a Nekros.

It's sorta like how you say No Novas, flatly, because you don't want to deal with their Molecular Prime, even if there's that magical Nova that knows how to play Nova well out there, and then you roll around in your hate mail like a piggy in the mud.  

Except that, ya know, the Nova thing isn't as valid an expectation as it is that the Nekros on the team Desecrates, or that the Frost on the team has his key defensive ability equipped for Snow Globes, or...

...so anyway, is this thread a troll, or what?  Because you sound like an oblivious bad team mate, and you're hitting all the high notes just right.

:D

I see him only being realistic.

OP complains about random groups and how they dont like his playstyle. Who in their right mind would expect anything from random groups? If i cared what every person in random groups thinks about my style, i would go insane.

OP can play what he wants and whenever he wants, but he must understand that there are people who will complain about anything.

He should also understand that it's the host's rule then.

I respekt the decision of the OP and anyone else who decides to play a certain style with any frame.

BUT for a team based game, if you choose to play a mission where teamwork is required to ease up everything, i would advise to play the role that the respective frame is known for.

when someone asks for a frost for a defense mission it's nothing but toxic to refuse to use the skill that is desired by the party. it's simply griefing. If they wouldn't need the ability they would just ask for a random frame(!) to fill the slot.

so yeah, i don't like your attitude OP and i would also hate to have you in my party when i ask for a specific frame like frost, loki or any other disabler who doesn't do his job.

it's also no justification to have highest dmg/rez count since ppl depended on you playing your role which you didn't. if i know i have a frost and i can stay behind a shield i will build accordingly. if the shield is missing, well, it will be a S#&$ time for me and of course i will suck more than if i knew i had to get along without a snow globe.

whatever. this thread is wrong on so many levels it's not even funny telling the OP anymore why his attitude is toxic and just plain bad for a team based game.

It should be understandable that if a group leader is requesting a particular frame then they are requesting that frame's signature utility ability. I get annoyed too when people insist on recruiting only one particular composition for missions that are trivially easy with strong gear anyway. But it's just bad manners answering someone's request for Nekros and never desecrating when you know perfectly well they're looking for bonus loot drops.

But if it's just a general lfm call to arms with no specification, then yeah play whatever you want however you want.

-snip-

Implying reviving is not good for the team.

Second, you missed the part about Nekros where he said he only desecrates in survival. Totally not useful. Nope. Not at all.

Just because someone doesnt play like you want/expect doesnt mean they are worthless. 

"Get real."

Try casting snow globe on an infested defence, see what your team mates think ;)

To OP, I say good on ya for keeping to your own thing.

Just saw this.

I actually used to use Narrow Minded Snow Globe for Xini before people turned to Vortex instead ; )

Just Play the game how you like and have fun with it dose not matter what game style you play or what frame you USE (DE) put that frame in the game for us use

Where exactly does the line end? I mean, what if I activate capsules at 80%? Just curious. (Then again, the obvious answer is that it is up to the Host to decide.)

Implying reviving is not good for the team.

Second, you missed the part about Nekros where he said he only desecrates in survival. Totally not useful. Nope. Not at all.

Just because someone doesnt play like you want/expect doesnt mean they are worthless. 

"Get real."

I could slap Intensify and Blind Range on my Loki for damage and use him when people need me in T4 survival. They asked for Loki, god knows why?

There is a difference between using playstyle that you want, and being complete idiot when playing in teams. If someone ask for specific frame, you know why they are asking. If you wont fill that role for whatever reason, dont join them.

Joining while knowing what people need, and completely ignoring that because you are not willing to change ( because of selfish ) reasons, is a dumb move.

Edited by RoboDoge