Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Hidden Locations

Anthanx

Does anyone run Void missions just to find the hidden locations or am I alone in this?  I run T1-2 Ext, Cap and Mobile defense solo just to find all of these.  Just ran a T2 MD and pocketed an additional 16K in credits and two rare mods after finishing the mission.  Even found a location that I have never seen before or seen documented on the web.  Believe I found a second one but will need a wormhole to get to it as I can not see a way to get there climbing and jumping.

I'm assuming by "Second one" you mean the one in the elevator room that is really high up.  It's possible to get there physically, but it's really stressful.

And I primarily run capture keys for the parkour rooms, they spawn often in there.

I stopped after awhile.  The secret rooms give very little reward for the effort.

You'd be surprised, honestly.  Particularly the parkour ones.  I've made a good amount of plat off of mods I found in the Void.

Edited by UFOLoche

i'd do them if the secret timed/parkour rooms even spawned anymore. i haven't had any spawn since the beginning of update 13 in any void missions. used to get a few timed things in the derelicts, but haven't seen any of those in awhile as well.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

i'd do them if the secret timed/parkour rooms even spawned anymore. i haven't had any spawn since the beginning of update 13 in any void missions. used to get a few timed things in the derelicts, but haven't seen any of those in awhile as well.

I only seem to find them in capture missions now.

Ever since they added they capture escape elevators to every void mission they seem have less of a chance to spawn.

The only two place I can find obstacle courses in Void now are Capture and Mobile Def.

Also, the spawn rate of said rooms is significantly lower than before, when multiple obstacle courses can be found in a single mission. It is mostly none or one course per mission now.

Compared to secret rooms which are easier to reach, obstacle courses give better reward, but still not worth the effort and time looking for it. If you know the secret room way up above the giant room with energy pillars and an elevator at the end of that room, reaching there might took a good 2-3 minutes of your mission and the loot up there is just disappointing.

Compared to secret rooms which are easier to reach, obstacle courses give better reward, but still not worth the effort and time looking for it. If you know the secret room way up above the giant room with energy pillars and an elevator at the end of that room, reaching there might took a good 2-3 minutes of your mission and the loot up there is just disappointing.

I typically Ripline/Tailwind/Wormhole my way up there for funzies. Never got a single thing. Back in the infinite-wallrun days, i used Volt to climb up there manually... Heh, that was boss.

For a while they where worth it, used to get alot of decent mods but they nerfed the rare mod drop rate and now they rarely contain anything good and are just not worth the time. Also yeah now only mobile defense and capture have them :(

Edited by spacedkadet

I'm assuming by "Second one" you mean the one in the elevator room that is really high up.  It's possible to get there physically, but it's really stressful.

And I primarily run capture keys for the parkour rooms, they spawn often in there.

Do you know and videos or pictures explaining how to get up there?

I can't find any of the parkour rooms, only the obvious ones. Ive looked up videos on the parkour rooms, but everyone who makes videos never makes it obvious what room they're in, they just show themselves walking into it, which obviously doesn't help, because it doesn't show where it is.

Well most of the hidden areas are in the opposite direction from the objectives.  Everyone seems so concerned with rushing through and getting to the main reward and then running another mission.  I believe these are the same folks who complain they are short on credits.  Over the last week I've managed to collect 100 rare mods and over 1 million credits by taken my time and hitting the hidden locations in the void.   On MD maps I've found that at least 4 areas spawn each time, some times more.  Exterminate missions spawn hidden locations also.  Not to mention some very large ones in Derelict missions.

By the way, Parkour rooms cannot spawn on Exterminate. (DE, please change this!) Anyways, I always bring Thief's Wit/Loot Radar and Orthos Prime so I can destroy boxes through walls, I've gotten 2 Guardians and lots of other mods through this method.