The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Do Kubrows 'level Up' During Missions?

throwaawy

i ask cuz my kubrow isnt exactly the largest breed, coming up barely to my waist. however, by the end of the mission it's almost level with my head.

Wb6LKAJ.jpg

ir45D2c.jpg

so is this a bug or as intended?

and if intended, does it reflect some sort of stat gain the longer you keep it alive/ the more you kill?

Kubrow sizes generally mess up when they perform animations on unusually large/small enemies. Heavies, Ancients and Techs are good for this, but the best I've seen was my Kubrow going head to head with an Eximus void gunner. Long story short, he became a giant ice wolf.

87e3ca48394a2bcef363a1c8723a5faf.png

Kubrow sizes generally mess up when they perform animations on unusually large/small enemies. Heavies, Ancients and Techs are good for this, but the best I've seen was my Kubrow going head to head with an Eximus void gunner. Long story short, he became a giant ice wolf.

(pic)

i, for one, welcome our new dire wolf overlords...

87e3ca48394a2bcef363a1c8723a5faf.png

This is lewd.

Seeing the OP picture. To me your kubrow just a little further away in the first picture then it is in the second. It's all about perspective in this case IMO.

that might be the fault of the screenie, but no... it really does get alot bigger. i was doing dark sector runs though, so i could imagine it using its finisher attacks on ancients possibly and 'growing' that way