The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Your Ideas For A New Warframe?

Insidiatorii

Overly Manly Excalibur - Exudes an aura of absolute manliness (and has an alternative pompadour helmet and delinquent body outfit).

Moves (they are appropriately OP):

Manly Dash - Forces Excalibur through enemies in a manly fashion, deals 50% of their hitpoints and causes all enemies to be overwhelmed by excalibur's manliness. Enemies are stunned for 5 seconds.

Manly Blind - Excalibur flexes his muscles and blinds all enemies within a 25m radius for 15 seconds. He also receives a pumped up bonus of 50% more damage for the same duration.

Manly Jump/ Kamen Rider Kick - Excalibur jumps high into the air and he may target a location and execute a 'TRUE RIDER KICK' to that target location. It will instantly kill any mobs that are hit while he is descending and deals 1,000 fire damage in an AoE after he lands. AoE will spread out like the fire eximus's aura.

Pompadour Cannon - Utilizing the power of his 3 years of delinquency, Excalibur channels all his energy into a mighty pompadour blast that destroys everyone in front of him. Deals 5,000 finisher damage but costs all of Excalibur's energy, because this is his most manly attack *_*

There, my contribution.

Overly Manly Excalibur - Exudes an aura of absolute manliness (and has an alternative pompadour helmet and delinquent body outfit).

Moves (they are appropriately OP):

Manly Dash - Forces Excalibur through enemies in a manly fashion, deals 50% of their hitpoints and causes all enemies to be overwhelmed by excalibur's manliness. Enemies are stunned for 5 seconds.

Manly Blind - Excalibur flexes his muscles and blinds all enemies within a 25m radius for 15 seconds. He also receives a pumped up bonus of 50% more damage for the same duration.

Manly Jump/ Kamen Rider Kick - Excalibur jumps high into the air and he may target a location and execute a 'TRUE RIDER KICK' to that target location. It will instantly kill any mobs that are hit while he is descending and deals 1,000 fire damage in an AoE after he lands. AoE will spread out like the fire eximus's aura.

Pompadour Cannon - Utilizing the power of his 3 years of delinquency, Excalibur channels all his energy into a mighty pompadour blast that destroys everyone in front of him. Deals 5,000 finisher damage but costs all of Excalibur's energy, because this is his most manly attack *_*

There, my contribution.

Thank you very much! It was a lot of help!!! :D

I want that Parasite Warframe, Typhus so hard.

How about Ebola ?

Seriously. I would like to see a warframe based on the earth element. Like spikes traps on the ground which make some poison damage while immobilizing enemies for 5 seconds (4- 5 - 6 - 7 ) ( first skill ), rock armor (second skill), summoning an ally that give you health, like a strange fairy, ( for the third skill ) rocks falling from the sky (for the last skills).

• 3 weeks later...

How about Ebola ?

Seriously. I would like to see a warframe based on the earth element. Like spikes traps on the ground which make some poison damage while immobilizing enemies for 5 seconds (4- 5 - 6 - 7 ) ( first skill ), rock armor (second skill), summoning an ally that give you health, like a strange fairy, ( for the third skill ) rocks falling from the sky (for the last skills).

Second skill = Rhino.

I want that Parasite Warframe, Typhus so hard.

+1

EDIT: 11 August...damn i'm little late :D

Edited by Kialandi