The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey Brother and Sister Tennos! 

I've been in Warframe on PS4 for about 5 months now, and this is the game I always hoped I would get to play!  I've been playing games for a looong time, and I always wanted a CO-OP game with this level of customization and interaction. With Ninjas.  It's like DE got into my head and read my wishlist.  In real life,I am a professional Artist (fine art).

To DE: Thankyou for bringing Warframe to us!  Best.   Game     Ever.

-Your Loyal Tenno

Threeklaw

Warlord

Clan Ravenfox

Skree, the reason I quoted you was because the voice acting article caught my eye. I've always wanted to get into voice acting! I'm awesome with imitations such as Bane (The Dark Knight series), Herbert the Pervert and a few others but that's not my point. How did you get into V. Acting?

Often times temporary placeholder VO is very helpful on projects, specifically those with facial animations to help establish pacing, tone and rhythm if it can be provided early on before final VO goes in. With even a temp solution in place it's a decent starting point allowing other departments to build upon.

Back on Darkness 2 mention of a few such opportunities came up while speaking with the sound department. Gave it a try (i was a supa noob at it but luckily it was all temp), and one thing lead to another and more requests for VO kept coming.

Our sound dept guys provide AMAZING contextual and performance guidance during recording sessions. Id confidently say that VO i've done wouldn't even be half of what it is without this direction, much less without the amazing post processing magic that goes on afterwards to give them the final polish.

Once you start to learn the do's and don'ts, it gets much easier (and faster) to provide the quality and quantity of VO being requested. After a session or two in the booth you conquer your butterflies and its all business. Then its just a matter of warming up ahead of time so you can deliver your best stuff straight from the starting line.

ps. Bane is lots of fun to voice, but Herbert's whistle-lisp is tough! Respect to you if you can pull it off! :)

Often times temporary placeholder VO is very helpful on projects, specifically those with facial animations to help establish pacing, tone and rhythm if it can be provided early on before final VO goes in. With even a temp solution in place it's a decent starting point allowing other departments to build upon.

Back on Darkness 2 mention of a few such opportunities came up while speaking with the sound department. Gave it a try (i was a supa noob at it but luckily it was all temp), and one thing lead to another and more requests for VO kept coming.

Our sound dept guys provide AMAZING contextual and performance guidance during recording sessions. Id confidently say that VO i've done wouldn't even be half of what it is without this direction, much less without the amazing post processing magic that goes on afterwards to give them the final polish.

Once you start to learn the do's and don'ts, it gets much easier (and faster) to provide the quality and quantity of VO being requested. After a session or two in the booth you conquer your butterflies and its all business. Then its just a matter of warming up ahead of time so you can deliver your best stuff straight from the starting line.

ps. Bane is lots of fun to voice, but Herbert's whistle-lisp is tough! Respect to you if you can pull it off! :)

You are amazing at all of the VO's you do man -- and whoever does Vay Hek deserves an Oscar.... just saying :-)

I really enjoy the Alad V - you have that down so well haha...

I would love to try this out.  I feel so at home in a recording booth.  Would love to see this process that you are speaking of with the guidance etc.. or actually be part of it- sounds like alot of work - but alot of fun as well.

Aye! The worst thing is I have to moisten everything before I go full Herbert. Abe from Abe's Oddysee is always fun to play around with, that and DBZ's Master Roshi!

Also, with regards to requests... Is there a Warframe App available or in the works maybe?

Edited by SpaceGimp1239

Hello, My name is Evan, I started about a Week or Week and a half ago and i say, it is the most enjoyable and awesome game i have played in a long time. I usually am a bit picky of certain types of game I wish to play, but when i saw this i thought i give it a shot. You guys did an amazing job with this game and I look forward to keep supporting this game and keep on playing! :) Thank You!

For the community interstaning . I have an idea for update of the clan dojo and the IDL on the screen on the ship .. could be IDl on the caln dojo hall with all clan members the time when they login to the game make clan dojo more active and can be rooms for the clam members for them properties like changing frames , mods , foundry , etc. would be really cool .. just an idea . will wait respond from GM . Thanks for your time  :))

Hello, newbie, started playing this game this week, I just started to get to know on what to do , i think, thanks to help tips with someone I met in the in game chat... Now i am battling with infested, managed to rank up from 0 to 1, building a wyrm in foundry , and hoping I would get a doggy as well.... dogs hatching from eggs... interesting. 

Hello I am Xzert im new to Warframe I am apart of a amazing community and am looking for some new friends who aren't apart of one and would like to play with me Im on PC and from NA. Send me a message with you IGN and ill add you so we can farm and level!