Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Just Me, Or Are There No Female Corpus?

Aramanth

We COULD'VE  had a female corpus enemy unit, but noooo.

We had to go for more moas with giant metal shields on them.

You're referring to the corpus auxiliatrix maybe?

I hope that adding that fan submission isn't out of question...

(even if cutting curvy bodies in half saddens me a little.)

Edited by unknow99

You're referring to the corpus auxiliatrix maybe?

I hope that adding that fan submission isn't out of question...

(even if cutting curvy bodies in half saddens me a little.)

I was so pissed when it didn't get in.

Instead we got MORE MOAS.

I'm not surprised if the next corpus unit is a moa with an even larger gun.

I was so &!$$ed when it didn't get in.

Instead we got MORE MOAS.

I'm not surprised if the next corpus unit is a moa with an even larger gun.

Yup, the next one are the riot moa & the cargo moa.

We want more enemy diversity,for Lotus sake!

I stand by my belief that Corpus Temples are run by women.

It fits very well;

Trade and Machines are the mans domain.

Mysticism and mindcontrol are the womens domain.

So perhaps the equavalent to Mages and Aes Sedai would be apropriate.

It's quite possible that the Corpus are actually a female-dominant society, and we don't see them because they're above the labor and risks of conquest, trade, and mining.

We only see Corpus men because the women are the intellectual elite, government, and property and industry owners.

Clearly men have their own stake at Corpus wealth, but the best of them - like Darvo, Bek, Alad V - are closest to upper middle class mercantile, engineers, and research scientists.

So the question of "Where are the Corpus Women?" when you're out fighting for and against the Corpus is, perhaps, closer to asking why the owners of a sports team aren't actually on the field playing on the team, or why the President of the United States didn't personally shoot Bin Laden on the mission that got him.

Or, why the Lotus isn't actually fighting by your side.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Corpus, unlike the Grineer, are born naturally which means they have to wait 9 months and +20 years to train crewmen.

A single Tenno can slaughter several hundred crewmen in a few minutes in Ellara.

If I was a High Ranking Corpus official I would question myself why i would send the very workhorse that keeps the Corpus people populated (Corpus Women) to the front lines where they'll get easily decimated in a few seconds, where, if they had stayed in Corpus nursing ships then they could have served a higher sense of purpose.

I really see no profit in sending delicate Corpus women to do a crewmen's job.  

According to the little lore that exists, Corpus capture humans, brainwash them in temples, and put them to work. As a merchant and orokin-fetish cult, theyre all about efficency and getting very in touch with their machinery.

Since the corpus build their cult on capitalist greedy milk ideas, Women are inefficient, a small loss of physical strength for the ability to birth new life would ruin their short-term profits. Theyd have to build a whole society and that would mean less time seducing their MOAs.

An interesting future mission would be stopping Corpus Slavers on planets or ships, Corpus Slavers could be a new enemy type using lectas and net throwers, think mini bastilles. How about that.

Edited by sixtyninekaga

Corpus, unlike the Grineer, are born naturally which means they have to wait 9 months and +20 years to train crewmen.

A single Tenno can slaughter several hundred crewmen in a few minutes in Ellara.

If I was a High Ranking Corpus official I would question myself why i would send the very workhorse that keeps the Corpus people populated (Corpus Women) to the front lines where they'll get easily decimated in a few seconds, where, if they had stayed in Corpus nursing ships then they could have served a higher sense of purpose.

I really see no profit in sending delicate Corpus women to do a crewmen's job.  

By that logic, why have crewmen there either?  It's said that the corpus send their robot proxies to do their work and we rarely see the actual corpus.  Why can't they just fill the ships with robots and not worry about losing their lives to the Tenno?

*Internally laughing* Ahh, I pity the haters of oberon.

Also, think about a female corpus... Just

VpDDQcg.gif

Why do pepole want more female ennemies... They are still waiting for sayrin-like bewbs

If I wanted to play a game for %$#, I'd play Scarlet Blade.  I'm just trying to make sense why the race that mass produces clones like they're trading cards has more females than the cultists.

If I wanted to play a game for $*, I'd play Scarlet Blade.  I'm just trying to make sense why the race that mass produces clones like they're trading cards has more females than the cultists.

Corpus are clones????

I thought that it only was the Grineer

It really wouldn't be hard to have face mesh that has a distinctly female look on the regular crewmen.

Just randomize it, we don't need a special unit of only female corpus.

In any case, I support more robotic varity on the corpus side. Seriously, with the level of slaughter tenno do, it'd make more sense to have the tenno slaughter more droids than humans on the corpus side. Otherwise we probably would have driven the Corpus to extinction.

We need like commando droids or Super battle droids from Star Wars Republic Commando, basically a common unit that takes forever to kill.

Corpus are clones????

I thought that it only was the Grineer

I must've mistyped, sorry. :(  What I'm saying is if the cloned army (grineer) has females, why don't the normal people (Corpus)?  You can say "well, the grineer are ruled by women." but I counter with "then why make male grineer?"

Edited by Aramanth

According to the little lore that exists, Corpus capture humans, brainwash them in temples, and put them to work. As a merchant and orokin-fetish cult, theyre all about efficency and getting very in touch with their machinery.

Since the corpus build their cult on capitalist greedy milk ideas, Women are inefficient, a small loss of physical strength for the ability to birth new life would ruin their short-term profits. Theyd have to build a whole society and that would mean less time seducing their MOAs.

An interesting future mission would be stopping Corpus Slavers on planets or ships, Corpus Slavers could be a new enemy type using lectas and net throwers, think mini bastilles. How about that.

you win the thread