Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Livestream! - Sunday August 17Th! - With Mogamu, Darkfreack, Xenogelion, Krashomnis And Silverbones!

SilverBones

Announcing a live pod cast with several other community veterans! This is our first attempt at getting together to discuss all things Warframe, and give out some stuff!

WHOOOOOO?

Mogamu - https://www.youtube.com/user/mogamuTV

KrashOmnis - https://www.youtube.com/user/KrashOmnis

Xenogelion - https://www.youtube.com/user/Rygelion

DarkFreack - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkf...

SilverBones - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHiddenRedcoat

WHEEEREEE?

Mogamu's Twitch channel! - http://www.twitch.tv/mogamu

WHYYYYY?

How does three, 1000 Platinum prizes sound? Huh? And some Nosgoth Beta keys? HUH?

WHEN IS THIS EVENT OF AWESOMENESS?

Sunday August 17th 2014

12 NOON PST

3PM EST

and 8PM GMT

QUESTIONS?

Ask them on the channel, the comments, or reply down here and we will pick out the best questions we can. Of course, we will also have a section of taking questions from chat in the stream, but there will also be discussion of today's big reveal, some Platinum prizes generously given to us by DE and some Nosgoth Beta keys to give away.

WATCH IT, YOU MURDERING NINJA MANICS.

Which game mechanics do you think DE has greatly improved/done well so far? Which do you guys think still need improvement?

Of the many Fan Concepts across the Forums, which in particular stand out to you guys to be great additions to WarFrame?

What concept/idea/game mechanic would each of you like added to the game?

Does the ambiguity of lore take away or add to the individuality and uniqueness of WarFrame?

With the addition of the Dark Sector Conflicts, what other game modes do you guys think would be great additions to the game? Which game modes do you guys think need an overhaul?

If you were ever given the chance to speak with the Devs about WarFrame, what topics would you guys discuss?

What content currently in the game do you guys think needs to be reworked the most? 

What warframe abilities are in dire need of a reworking in your opinions?

Anyways i'll be there, and i hope i win some platinum. :D

That is an aweome idea! I'll watch it.

Moreover, you take the questions we have in the livestream topic. (Why did D.E. stop doing this seriously? The twitch chat contains 50% spammers,30% futile questions, and 10% actually useful questions! )

Edited by unknow99

I think that U14 is a mixed bag of responses: Up to the most recent hotfix, which was much needed but also quite controversial in its extremity (for some), many things have been changed, tweaked, and the boat has otherwise been rocked. This leads me to my question, which focuses on weapons:

What's your opinion on the state of the weapons now? In particular, the old weapons, such as the Gorgon, Fangs, Hek and so on, which are, to me, somewhat superseded by newer, more powerful weapons? What about Research weapons, some (or most, really) of which are quite underwhelming? What would you guys feel is a reasonable change for all weapons, in terms of power, utility and Mastery Rank to obtain it, with respect to balancing it to the newer weapons?

Also, what's your opinion of Melee 2.0, which was the key feature of Update 13? Is it where it needs to be? Did DE completely meet their intended target? I personally find that it was not too well built upon (after a rather well-built foundation), and melee is still out-shined by their lead-driven counterparts. What would the changes or additions you'd suggest be? What about Stamina, and blocking? Or mobility? Or even melee weapons themselves, like the rather neglected Scindo and Fragor? They seem to be the poster child for "Neglected", even when compared to other heavy weapons.

And, that's about it! I won't be able to tune in, unfortunately, cause bugger me and work. :(  But I hope to catch you all when it's uploaded to Youtube! Update the OP and drop a shady bump in the night when it's up, yeah? :D

Edited by Calayne

What's your opinion on the overall state of the game? For how long we've been in development do you think we're in a good place right now? If not, what do we need to get to a good place?

What do you think of the overall tone of warframe? Is it light or dark? Which one should it be and why?

Edited by vaugahn

Personally I'd also like to see them talk about the different paths warframe could take going down the line toward becoming a finished product, will it become Gundam-esque with the addition of the Archwing, in example? What decisions coould the Devs make that could utterly take warframe to the next level, or bring it crashing down?

Or will it become more of a shooter with various upgrading abilities and a large variety of playstyles and gameplay options that we can work towards and engage us toward becoming better overall players, rewarding time spent with actual gameplay options. 

Edited by Somedude1000

Not-serious question: Will there be any colourful shorts in this stream?

Serious question: People tend to feel the combat in this game gets a little flat and or same-y a little too fast, so what do you feel needs to be worked on the most in terms of the in-mission gameplay and what could be added? Do we need more varied combat situations, more noncombat elements, more teamwork components, etc. 

Not-serious question: Will there be any colourful shorts in this stream?

Serious question: People tend to feel the combat in this game gets a little flat and or same-y a little too fast, so what do you feel needs to be worked on the most in terms of the in-mission gameplay and what could be added? Do we need more varied combat situations, more noncombat elements, more teamwork components, etc.

Actually, that's really interesting as a topic.

What do you guys feel of structured, designed combat, sort of semi-choreographed in a sense where DE tries to play to the enemy's strengths in a particular room, where they're all ready? Sort of like a trap. A room where troops are garrisoned atop of their turrets, their little bastions, on catwalks, behind cover, ready to fire volleys of projectiles screaming hot death.

Granted, it's more of AI and level design, but what do you feel of it being somewhat less RNG oriented in some sense, generating individual by individual, and rather more like a squad-by-squad basis?

This is so the enemies have some semblance of coordination and cooperation, rather than just running to be murdered one by one. Do you think this might be an improvement over what we currently have? Is it more challenging? Is it doable? Does the game need it?

This is bearing in mind, of course, that the main point is the issue of difficulty of combat.