Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Don't forget guys, we're beta testers. We get the privilege to not only play content as it is being refined and produced, but we also get the privilege to see our input heard and taken into account as we mould and shape the future of the game.

The one thing I wish I could do is forget everything about this game, start a new account, and be awed once again. Always look at new content from the perspective of a new player seeing all of it for free!

Oh that's why i deliberately put amazing in my post because i love both of those 2 addition, but they're just so....unfinished from being so good.

Sees 15 seconds of montage, say well cooked. We will see, fellow Tenno. We will see.

Hey a year worth of work has to amount to SOMETHING, right?

I mean when they said it's been in works over the last year they had to have had some dedication not to scrap it over the months.

I thought it was lame. Meh. 

Haha, kidding. It was Gundam-tastic! This is going to be the new Mission Type, right? If so, I hope they won't just throw this out there like every other cool stuffs. I seriously hope DE will conjure up a story with each Planets with their own to tell, in which, through events leads to the next planet and so on; and along those line the battle will then have to take place in space. 

WHY CAN I NOT STOP CRYING THESE TEARS OF WANT?!?!?

Putting this:

StrikeSuitZero1.jpg

In Warframe? YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!

681339564df4eecb3fbca6fac7ede456.png

tumblr_n6g36iU5tZ1s8d34po1_500.gif

tumblr_m5feqp5pL81rxphono1_500.gif

Too much Regular Show gifs! >__<

tumblr_lnppzx6H941ql201ao1_500.giftumblr_m2cg550AQ21ql201ao1_500.gifgiphy.giftumblr_m7rbdn5LxV1qaezui.gif

My feelings on the archwing:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Climaxstriker

I also think something may be lost in this, That ship.............correct me if I am wrong, but that doesn't look grineer or corpus, And that center, that large.....glowing singular......eye? Of sorts...........

begin Sentient conspiracy theories.

It's a Fomorian-class...

i find it funny that some (if not most) associate the archwing with gundams.

comments like "now warframe just turned gundam", or "gundams? for real?"

basically some think that adding wings to anything mechanically humanoid in space turns them automatically into gundams!

i mean people come on! they look nothing like each other! DE just added the wings! it doesnt even look like wings!

maybe its just because gundam was such a huge success that anything remotely similar is by law already a gundam! hahaha!

P.S. ARCHWING ROCKS! cant wait for u15!