Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Bird Lifter is Ar...... Nope, go watch the stream.

... hes at work so he probably cant

Here's a hint...they lift birds!

Arch wing lol

Noah's boat bird lifters.

Rebecca, on the stream, asked a riddle.

"What do you get when you cross Noah's boat and bird lifters?"

Referring to Archwing. The rest of the devs on the stream started making fun of her describing "wings" as "bird lifters" and said that they would have to make Bird Lifters the new name for Archwing.

Thank you all so much for the replies and answering my question.  Life is tough for us enslaved/freedom challenged folk.  XD

Here I was thinking it was some kind of new thing other than Archwing.  Silly me...  Archwing is all...  Archwing is the future...  

multiple archwings

each one has its own 1-4 ability

no wf powers when archwing 

its own game mode 

archwing quests

per archwing weapons 

no rails 

no kubrow or sentinel 

huge maps 

farming via shooting asteroids

off topic 

hubs holding a hunnid tenno

tenno hub deputies 

clan research paths and tradeable things 

chicken lifter!!!

Looking forward to play some Gundam Wing with my Ember Prime. It's like my most favorite things meet each other.

Never got to play a Gundam Wing related game in my childhood. Only could dream about it back then because most of that stuff was only released in Japan. Asking my parents to get a Super Famicom to play japanese cartridges would have been like if I asked them to get an extraterrestrial rock from planet Mars or something. They'd have asked me if I'm insane. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Can't watch right now, but are they/will they do anything not about Archwings? Cool stuff, but I'm more curious about changes and new content in the more immediate future.

There will be Player Hubs, which they hope will be able to allow 100 players at a time, although they admit that it will be a rocky implementation but as with all other things will be fixed and patched as time progresses. Also, the hubs themselves will also include potential quests as well as NPCs, but they are unsure if these will be shipped with the rest of the package or implemented in chunks.

multiple archwings

each one has its own 1-4 ability

no wf powers when archwing 

its own game mode 

archwing quests

per archwing weapons 

no rails 

no kubrow or sentinel 

huge maps 

farming via shooting asteroids

off topic 

hubs holding a hunnid tenno

tenno hub deputies 

clan research paths and tradeable things 

oh i forgot. no focus with u15. the passives/actives 'felt too much like they should be on mods or warframe abilities' so until they figure out something better... sidebarred

edit: per archwing weapons that are actually interchangable (via archwing loadouts)

Edited by T4LCOMX

oh i forgot. no focus with u15. the passives/actives 'felt too much like they should be on mods or warframe abilities' so until they figure out something better... sidebarred

Going off this, they said no to Kubrows with Archwings, but they haven't fully decided on Sentinels as of yet. They are open to the idea, but currently they have no plans to do anything with them.

Going off this, they said no to Kubrows with Archwings, but they haven't fully decided on Sentinels as of yet. They are open to the idea, but currently they have no plans to do anything with them.

mr or ms snakeypoohkinshunbunlovingsworth,

i would so love to have my kubrow with a little jetpack flying behind me with supportive fire. i mean... it supplies oxygen right?

Going off this, they said no to Kubrows with Archwings.

I remember people wanting to throw them out their airlocks a few weeks ago... now's the chance. xD

I only want to see them slowly suffocate to death.

I'm not against the Sentinels though... :D

Edited by MeduSalem