Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Tennolive 2014!

DE_Adam

Some feedback, plz dont host at the same time as Cloud Imperium Games and their Star Citzen next time QQ. Because of previous mentioned schedule conflict I couldnt see the Stream live, saw it later on Youtube, I really liked your presentation and I look forward to Archwing and the Corpus Ice planet.

I'm just wondering, will we be seeing any Liset customization? I figured if it would be coming around by U15 it would've been displayed in the stream.

Wyrmius though... Warframe Gradius... YUS!

Too bad U15 will be in 2015 for you man :/

My apologies if these next few comments make me seem like a old stick in the mud but I think it's something that needs to be said. First off let me say as a fellow Tenno I'm very excited about what is coming down the line and finally something that actually fits the lore, Archwings. What I personally found extremely distracting about the Livestream was Steve repeatedly talking over Rebecca which I found quite annoying and applaud Rebecca's patience with all his antics, some of which actually embarrassed me because how stupid they were. I'm all for having fun, but this isn't Letterman or Jimmy Kimmel, your representing not only your game and company but those people who play the game and in some ways by doing those things he disrespected Rebecca as a moderator. Many may not agree but it was something I felt needed to be said.

Great livestream. Steve's pink shorts took the cake lol.

However, I still would like to ask for any official information on this PWE madness... Say, a confirmation or denial of Perfect World Entertainment buying Digital Extremes? :|-