Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mechs

OrphanMaker

The Corpus should have mechs. It would be cool and it fits their theme.

So here is the concept:

The corpus could have mechs in outdoor areas. Like on the planet mars. The corpus could have mechs sitting out doors with no one in them. When the corpus is alerted they would run and hop into their mechs. Their mechs would be about two times the size of a corpus.

The other concept is having the Corpus use exoskeletons. These exoskeletons would be simple bare boned. The would be similar to the exoskeleton Ripley uses in Aliens. The exoskeleton would have Plasma-Miniguns and Plasma-cannons strapped to them. This exoskeleton would be the corpus equivalent of the Tenno Arch-Wings.

"Players would be able to use the mech and exoskeleton."

Examples:

Corpus Mech

mech_by_alex_ichim-d4oghwp.jpg

Corpus Exoskeleton

aliens-exoskeleton.jpg

Edited by OrphanMaker

I would love to see this, maybe something like a boss fight!

Well if its a Boss fight it would have to be a Mech. The exoskeleton would have to be something the crewman can get in.

But what I really want is a mech. Heck, getting those Arch wings has opened a world of possibilities in Warframe, and now, I want a Mech!

Edited by OrphanMaker

If variants of these which don't have silly auras and add new stuff to shake up gameplay (such as guard a hallway with something like that laser trap from that Resident Evil movie, or deploy and repair MOAs) were to replace Eximi units, I would love you and the DE staff forever. I can see this idea going a long way towards making the game way more interesting, given further consideration and refinement.

Hey, they said "space combat will never happen" and then it did.

Anything is possible.

That's what Im saying bro.

woot for Mechs! I can swear, after seeing that arch wing.. Anything is possible!

Heck, they can give the Corpus Mechs, for the space battles!

Edited by OrphanMaker