Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want This For A New Mod.

Magister_Zel

Almost thought it was a real mod. But that my friend is a great idea, why those bows, launchers and throwing melee have special mods and not continuous rifles?

We really do need a mod for Bows and throwing weapons that deal with distance and accuracy.

Ha, nice work on the mock up!

I'd call it Overcharge, and it increases beam length or flight speed on laser projectiles :)

Yeah, increased range for Flux/Spectra and flight speed Supra/Dera would be my dream come true for sure.

I'd like a corrupted pistol mod that slows rate of fire down.

Seriously, some of the dual smg like weapons do so little damage for how fast they eat ammo.

Only decent one so far that doesn't make me groan are the Akzani, they seem to be like 20% ammo effecient for their speed and damage.

Twin Vipers are a total insulting joke though seriously. Something like Maximum Ammo increase/Slower rate of fire. That would make Akfuris, Twin Vipers awesome and usable.

Yeah, increased range for Flux/Spectra and flight speed Supra/Dera would be my dream come true for sure.

Don't forget the Tetra!  That thing sucks too!

What I would really like is for them is to give laser weapons like the Supra/Dera/Tetra some sort of perk to compensate for the travel time, because right now they act just like bullets except slower.  Give them a % chance to reflect off terrain, give them a small innate punch through value, etc.

mods that aren't the usual,boring +% to thing.

for example.

a mod that allows bullets to bounce off cover/walls/objects.

a mod that allows you to channel your primary, making bullets fired from it change their trajectory to hit nearby enemies(something  like heat-seeking bullets?)

a mod that gives enemies killed have a chance to explode on death, stunning nearby enemies and doing small explosive damage

and so on

Please, pretty please make it a reality DE.

FluxMod_zps376fa8d6.png

What is your dream mod?

Or DE could just make it so that rate of fire mod on energy weapons improves their range, its logical if you think about it. Use more energy to project the beam farther, this way you will use more ammo but you gain range and now this mod won't become a must-have mod like serration is.

Or bring out a corrupted mod

+10% range

-10% ammo efficiency or w/e

But the range mod NEEDS a downside, otherwise too op :(

Edited by kiteohatto

Plasma Accelerator (Max Ranked)

Increases energy based weapons projectile speed (100%) and damage (100% but reduces max ammo capacity (25%) and magazine capacity (50%).

Charged Blade (Max Ranked)

Melee channeling attacks damage generates shield (8% of damage dealt).

Edited by XaelathRavenstorm