Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Placeholders Do You Dislike In The Game?

Deidaku

The corrupted corpus enemies that have the same helmet underneath their original helmet.

It's stupid.

What you don't realise is that the corrupted corpus's faces have been entirely replaced with helmets.

It's helmets all the way down.

Those poor buggers...

OP kinda hit the nail on the head for me. Our transports are kinda $&*&*#(%&.

When we enter a map via jet, we all land within a couple meters of each other, about 2-3m distance. That's not even remotely possible because of how we are dropped off.

When we exit a map, the doors are all EXTREMELY close to each other. We all leave simultaneously. How is this possible?

It would be nice to see either a glider-type system, a claw/grapple system, or at least a magnet/tractor beam. Something that can push us out or pull us into the ship's rotational piece.

However I did have a seperate idea for this, and I plan on making a thread for it a little later...

New exit, the escape pods that the grineer have to crash land on corpus ship we take good use of and lauch us out in the open. This would be possible now with Archwing comming by. or you know what, that's exactly whats up. We lauch ourself out of the ship (broken glass or vent) and liset deploys archwing towards another mission on the go after extract. Or not. Fast phased games tend to have a part of yes people and no people. So many ideas that can go through with the simple of a question. I gotta agree with some of the infested, they need a more variety upon who the big boys are. They all, look the same. 

Phorid. Where'd he find a Grineer that big?

Infested get bigger as they absorb more mass. Like they seem to actually increase in scale rather than just adding new mass on to themselves. That's why lephantis has that huge corpus head shaped thing on the end of one of his necks.

Infested are messed up, man.

Edited by Tiqalicious